If There Was A Way To Know At What Age You Would Die...

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Would you want to know? It would just be a number, not when you'd die, and nothing more than the year you would die (no months, weeks, days, etc).

Personally - hell no. If it was 41, then the day I turn 41, I'll constantly be on high alert.

But, there are some people who might, as a way of "planning" their life out.

Wouldn't make any difference either way, I'd only forget anyway

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If you had ten years left, would you spend more time watching movies than you do now?
He beat mark f in the number of films watched in a year! [SEE HOW]

I mean, I'd love to know who the killer is. Then, I'd assassinate @Swan before he gets a chance to kill me.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you had ten years left, would you spend more time watching movies than you do now?

I don't think I would want to know, but if I did know, I'd like to think that I would spend my last ten years doing something better than just watching movies.

You'd think you'd make wiser decisions if you did know

God knows if I only had a few left I'd spend no time posting here with you losers

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Yes, absolutely. Seen too many lives interrupted too early, full of gotta-do-this-next-year-maybe.

Also, I really don't hold Krull in high esteem, but the background story for the cyclops is marvelously haunting.

You ready? You look ready.
I’m second that hard no.

I can’t remember where I read it but a thought experiment involving a man who finds his life written in a book. Long story short: the man causes his death because he thinks he’s trying to avert his death.

Would you want to know? It would just be a number, not when you'd die, and nothing more than the year you would die (no months, weeks, days, etc).

Personally - hell no. If it was 41, then the day I turn 41, I'll constantly be on high alert.

But, there are some people who might, as a way of "planning" their life out.
No. And that’s all I’m gonna say on this subject.