What title appears the most in your movie collection?

Tools    

Which title appears the most in your movie collection, not the exact same movie, but a remake or an unrelated film with the exact same name? For me, it is "A Star is Born", which appears 3 times. I have the 2018 and 1937 versions on blu ray and the 1954 version on dvd.

Red River comes to mind as foremost:

I have the VHS run, initial DVD run, The Criterion Run, and the Eureka MoC Run. I've even got my eye on the LaserDisc Run(s), (which are about five total versions.)

But I have other such films in my collection where I have "minimum" two-to-three versions of the same film. Especially if a transfer is OOP/rare/hard to find. I'm all over that stuff...
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Most copies of the same movie: Gladiator. I have it on DVD, Extended Edition DVD, and blu-ray. I also used to have it on VHS.

Most copies of the same story, but not same movie: Robin Hood. I have the Disney animated Robin Hood (1973), Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993) and Ridley Scott's Robin Hood (2010).

With the advent of 4K I've double dipped quite a bit. I have 3 copies of Oldboy (Blu Ray, Vengeance Trilogy and 4k UHD).

Got a couple of copies of Jaws too, 1 Blu Ray and one 4k UHD.

The only film I own that appears twice under different movies is:

'Mother' (Bong Joon Ho), Blu Ray
'Mother' (Darren Aronofsky), UHD Blu Ray