Need for Speed

Tools    

I always like need for speed games looking forward to see this one. Thanks for sharing mate!

Interested to see how Aaron Paul does in starring in a movie. It also has Kid Cudi in it, which I'm not sure about but I know I will enjoy the soundtrack.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im interested in this mainly because Aaron Paul is in it, Hope this is a decent film.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Plot: After being released from prison, a street racer signs up for a cross-country race in revenge against his ex-partner, who places a bounty on his head.

Aaron Paul as Tobey Marshall
Imogen Poots
Dominic Cooper as Dino
Kid Cudi as Benny
Rami Malek as Finn
Michael Keaton

It's an original story not based on any particular video game in the series. Scott Waugh is directing the film which was written by George and John Gatins. Paul will portray Toby Marshall who is an extremely conceited, corrupt, arrogant, violent, anti-heroic driver who enjoys revenge fantasies. Marshall owns a garage which upgrades racecars. Framed for a federal crime he never committed, he escapes from prison exacting retaliation.

Sounds good to me, I will definately be watching this movie! I love the games so if it is even remotely like them it should be great!

This movie is set for Spring 2014 and it will either be really bad or really good. If it is anything like the games, I will like it.
I thing it may either be really bad or really average. Movies based on videogames are never good, due to the simple reason that these adaptations are ludicrous: adapting Need for Speed into a movie? What???

The videogames with actual literary substance, such as Homeworld, that have some potential to become good movies, are never adapted into films.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've played a few of the games, it seems that with the success of the Fast & Furious series, they want another car racing franchise out there.

Suspect's Reviews

have to wait a year, hope it will be worth the wait!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Plot: After being released from prison, a street racer signs up for a cross-country race in revenge against his ex-partner, who places a bounty on his head.
This sounds a bit like 'Faster' which I really enjoyed So this has raised my interest allot more

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I've played a few of the games, it seems that with the success of the Fast & Furious series, they want another car racing franchise out there.
The Fast and Furious success came more when they left the street Racing theme tho. The last two movie of the franchise where the biggest grossing, and they where more like action movies.

I'll see it for Aaron Paul. One of the best actors under 40

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
it will either be really bad or really good.
My money is on really bad since nearly every movie based on a video game is terrible. I've never played the Need for Speed games but I'm guessing the movie will end up being a crummy knockoff of the Fast and Furious series. So, yeah, this one is a definite pass for me.

What's the difference between Forsage and this stuff?
Isn't the former based on Need for Speed either?

Looks like Gilligan has found a sequel to Breaking Bad, without having to do anything. Smart man!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I'm sorry but the movie does not look good to me. I saw the trailer in theaters a couple weeks ago and I laughed. "They took everything away from me." Next scene *driving Bugatti*