Wrong Turn 3

Tools    

There will be a second sequel to the 2003 horror flick Wrong Turn, entitled Wrong Turn: Left for Dead going straight to DVD this October. The previous was Wrong Turn: Dead End which hit DVD in 2007.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh boy, thank you JRS for coming back and bringing this movie to light. I had no idea and simply can't wait!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh boy, thank you JRS for coming back and bringing this movie to light. I had no idea and simply can't wait!!
I posted this for whomever is interested. Bein an ******* to me after I come back don't prove anythin. If you aren't interested in what I post... don't reply.

My life isn't written very well.
This franchise should be Left for Dead. But, I will watch it none-the-less. Actually thank you Jrs, I didn't know they had made another sequel. Declan O'Brien, the director has made a few decent B movies on SyFy [sic] channel: Rock Monster, Cyclops. Thank goodness for Netflix...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Making a difference
I watched the first part about two or three years ago, never knew it had a second part. Quite outdated!

I liked the first one *coughelizadushkucough* and I have the sequel, but I've still not watched it. I suppose I'd better before I decide whether to get this or not.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I thought the first part was a cool movie and had no idea there was a 2nd so this is good news for m as ive now got 2 new horrors to watch