I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Oh wow... give Aquadias a lolly pop....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
bump
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Wow, this got me. I've never seen this on a forum.

I was like WTF, I know I'm awesome, but Christ thats a little much.

My life isn't written very well.
It's love! It's love! We will make you drink the Kool Aid!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Happy New Year from Philly!
Well, thanks for the unforeseen marriage proposal Sexy Celebrity. I'll meet you at the Sands tomorrow at 4:00pm. I'll have a red carnation in my lapel so that you recognize me. See you then!

Oh my god, so much to do before tomorrow.

Ain't nothin' like seeing this . . . I love you, Ðèstîñy . . . after comin' home from a hard day's work.

Sure, no one was actually talking to me . . . but I can pretend.

Just call me Miss Lonelyheart

What movie?

Miss Lonelyhearts is from the killer-diller Rear Window (1954).
Not you . . . Never you. When I ask movie questions, I'm never asking you or Holden. Not unless I'm the one needing to know the answer. That's like pop-quizzing God on the ten commandments.

The feeling is not mutual.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Making a difference
Lol! Funny thread! Love you too mofo members