What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Hit the local Barnes & Noble on a lark today, picked up Norwegian Wood paperback, but the reason I am posting in this thread is because I also picked up my first Criterion blu-ray half-off: The Passion of Joan of Arc

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Ordered this from eBay since it was $15 and I wasn't gonna find a better deal for a brand new copy of Only Yesterday on Blu-ray with free shipping.
Ordered this from the Shout Factory store since it's been my most anticipated Blu-ray release of 2021.

I got $100 for Christmas and went to the mall today and got some Boxing Day deals.
I got:

The Father Dvd
Audrey Hepburn 7 film collection blu ray set
Friday the 13th 8 film blu ray set
Minari blu ray
The Invisible Man blu ray
Bumblebee blu ray
Terminator Dark Fate blu ray
Crazy Rich Asians blu ray

I got 3 discounted movies at Red Box today.

Had to buy this from Kino Lorber. Not easily found.

Had to buy this on eBay. Just about to vanish into the ether, which is a sad state of affairs. Glad I was able to find it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The Green Knight

Ordered cheap from Best Buy before the price jumped back to $29 U.S. Great movie, but I made the mistake of assuming it was a steelbook case as the only image available had curved corners. Nope. Just your standard cardboard slide-on sleeve, but with rounded corners. Tricky, BB. Tricky. It took me about half an hour to figure out how to play the derned thing as mom's old Blu-ray player doesn't support 4K resolution. DUH... there was a second disc under the digital copy info sheet. I felt like I had never handled a blu-ray before. SO WEIRD.

huh. KINDA reminds me of the old geezer from House II.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear