Any guilty pleasure movies you like?

Tools    

There is no reason to feel guilty about liking Mean Girls...the film is smart and funny filled with eye-opening performances and Tina Fey's screenplay is Oscar-worthy.
True enough. I guess part of the guilt lies in liking it for more than just the reasons you mentioned... such as Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and (especially) Amanda Seyfried in their Halloween costumes (not to mention their Jingle Bell Rock costumes)!

True enough. I guess part of the guilt lies in liking it for more than just the reasons you mentioned... such as Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and (especially) Amanda Seyfried in their Halloween costumes (not to mention their Jingle Bell Rock costumes)!
Rachel McAdams is AMAZING in that movie...if her name hadn't been actually listed in the credits, I wouldn't have even know that was her playing Regina George.

Just saw miami connection rifftrax....amazing!

I was slightly underwhelmed by Miami Connection. I think it's rep depends on being seen by people who haven't seen a lot of crap/low budget 80's movies. Especially action.

That said, I'd love to see it with a rifftrax.

for me it'll be Deep impact, Little shop of horrors, and Knowing with Nicolas Cage
I think it's going to have to be Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. I think Mira Sorvino and Lisa Kudrow are fantastic in it, and Alan Cumming's pretty good (and versatile) too.

Charlie's Angels, DOA: Dead or Alive, The Beach, Dead Poet's Society, The Mummy, National Treasure (not seen the last two in forever though)

Batman and Robin is a pretty big guilty pleasure, it's awful, horrifically awful. Yet I've seen it more than once and enjoyed some scenes too
It's shocking isn't it? But I like Arnold Schwarzenegger and obviously every scene with Uma Thurman.

Rock of Ages and Bad Boys I & II.
Hated Rock of Ages and my feelings about the two Bad Boy movies are totally ambivalent...don't really feel one way or the other about them...just another set of buddy cop movies.

Hated Rock of Ages and my feelings about the two Bad Boy movies are totally ambivalent...don't really feel one way or the other about them...just another set of buddy cop movies.
How about the original "Bad Boys" (1983) ... now there's a movie!

Vampire's Kiss. I guess this qualifies as a movie most would consider bad? Depending on how you look at him, Nicolas Cage is either a hit or miss actor. In this flick, he's incredible!

Also LOVE Little Shop of Horrors... it is a great film (saw the original not long ago too, wanted to see the Jack Nicholson part, overall, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.)

Guilty Pleasures:
Robocop
Starship Troopers
Armageddon
Con-Air
Independence Day
Executive Decision
(not a "guilty" pleasure really, it's just in my collection... on VHS!)
Defending Your Life (the guilty part is that I cry through it!)
Ella Enchanted
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Brady Bunch Movie
Growing Up Brady
(made for TV movie about the making of the Brady Bunch with young Kaley Cuoco as Maureen McCormick / Marcia!)
all Monty Python movies
all 4 Matt Helm movies (box set / starring Dean Martin)
the solo Jerry Lewis movies (oddly, I like the Matt Helm movies and the solo Jerry movies, but never really got into the Martin & Lewis movies on a deep level).
Austin Powers (the first one)
Idiocracy
all 4 National Lampoon Vacation movies (box set)
a slew of 1950's "B" Sci-Fi movies just because some are "bad".
Nice to see some love for Con Air, the Brady Bunch movies, and Matt Helm...always loved the Matt Helm movies, don't see a lot of talk about them on these boards. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is a brilliant film and there's no reason to feel guilty about it...I think it should have won Robert Zemeckis an Oscar.

Agree about the Vacation films, it's just that some people pan the 4th one (Las Vegas) but I enjoy it almost as much as the first. Granted,"European" leaves something to be desired, but it's got several great moments. I always had a small problem with "Christmas", not because there's anything wrong with it (it's hilarious as heck!), but just that it doesn't really fit with the others because the Griswalds don't go anywhere, i.e. it's not another "road trip" movie.

My Roger Rabbit story is that right after I first saw it in the theater, a friend's parents asked me what I thought. I told them it was a masterpiece and a work of genius. They rolled their eyes and said it was one of the most immature, idiotic, tedious things they ever had to sit through and then they reminded me that there was nothing original about it since Disney had been mixing live action and animation for decades. (They obviously didn't "get it".) But they did go out of their way to try to make me feel embarrassed for liking what they considered an unoriginal, low-brow, kiddie film.
Disagree regarding Christmas Vacation...after the disaster that was European Vacation, I think they felt the need to try something different and I think it worked...watching Clark deal with holiday banalities like finding the perfect Xmas tree and worrying about whether or not he's getting his Xmas bonus was very amusing. It's my #2 Vacation film behind the original. Agree with you regarding Roger Rabbit though...brilliant film.