Your favorite movie in this year's cinema till now?

Tools    

Well as you see,I'm a Chinese guy,and this year my fav is an anemie movie call NEZHA,it's a myth actually,in a way you can say it's a story about a kid whose fate has been made by god's order or something,is trying to get rid of all the chains of people's opinions,I like it because revolt is always an attractive topic to me hahahaha

Leave your thoughts here walawala——

Capernaum
Avengers:end game

Well as you see,I'm a Chinese guy,and this year my fav is an anemie movie call NEZHA,it's a myth actually,in a way you can say it's a story about a kid whose fate has been made by god's order or something,is trying to get rid of all the chains of people's opinions,I like it because revolt is always an attractive topic to me hahahaha

Leave your thoughts here walawala——
you must have liked parasite then ? how about farewell ?

Leto or Capernaum. If Climax is allowed it might be up there.
Capernaum is truely good,its topic was told to audiances very well.

you must have liked parasite then ? how about farewell ?
The Korea one?Em actually I do think its story and topic is too shallow and indistinct...and what film are you refering by 'farewell'?didn't find information of this...

Amazing,didn't heard about this movie before,you guys all talk about it,then I'll go and check out~thank you for your link~

The Korea one?Em actually I do think its story and topic is too shallow and indistinct...and what film are you refering by 'farewell'?didn't find information of this...
How is it "shallow and indistinct?"

I liked the Farewell, but didn't love it, there was something missing. Still probably deserving of several nominations at the Oscars.

Make a better place
The Spy (if it counts)

Well, it's a mini series or maybe it can be considered as a 6 hours movie

How is it "shallow and indistinct?"
Well you see,my opinion is that,this story is about class,rich and poor.Usually this kind of story will tell people about how rich people do bad things and how poor live sadly and so on.But this one,I'll say,doesn't have a reasonable story line,some plots are too ridiculous,the protagonists are so clever,they shouldn't live in basement even before they met the proprieter family,and proprieter and his wife should't be so stupid,the whole story,everyone just do things they didn't get a reason to do,why are they like this?This is the biggest problem I think this movie has,so it's the script problem,why a movie which is obviously made very diligently don't even have a reasonable script?That's what I'm asking.You can tell me what you've thought.

Welcome to the human race...
I think that's the point of Parasite, though - that a person's cleverness and wealth are mutually exclusive under the inherently uneven circumstances created by late capitalism. That's why a clever family is stuck in poverty where the best honest work they can get is folding pizza boxes while a clueless family gets to live in a mansion on the hill and only really face any consequences because a poor family just happens upon a way to intrude on their blissful ignorance. Ridiculous, perhaps, but it is a satire - heightening the ridiculous nature of a situation to prove a greater thematic point is part of the deal. It's certainly deeper than what you refer to as the usual rich-bad-poor-sad story.

Well you see,my opinion is that,this story is about class,rich and poor.Usually this kind of story will tell people about how rich people do bad things and how poor live sadly and so on.But this one,I'll say,doesn't have a reasonable story line,some plots are too ridiculous,the protagonists are so clever,they shouldn't live in basement even before they met the proprieter family,and proprieter and his wife should't be so stupid,the whole story,everyone just do things they didn't get a reason to do,why are they like this?This is the biggest problem I think this movie has,so it's the script problem,why a movie which is obviously made very diligently don't even have a reasonable script?That's what I'm asking.You can tell me what you've thought.
Basically what Iroquois said. We know from beginning this is going to be a "suspension of reality" type of film, Bong Joon-Ho doesn't make this into documentary or real life style. It's a story, and every story has unrealistic elements. The comedic aspects of Parasite work because of its satirical nature, and part of the satire is the relationship between the "stupid" family and the "smart" family. But the roles are reversed in a way of who's stereo-typically stupid and smart.

Also the script is excellent. Hilarious yet poignant. I hope it gets nominated for an Oscar.