Your 10 worst/best films of the 2010s

Tools    

You must be an animation fan like me. I loved Toy Story 3 and 4, Inside Out was great too. Also nice that Mary and Max is in your profile top ten, that’s a fantastic movie.
You can definitely say that. I am eventually planning to do a video on my youtube channel where I countdown my top 30 favorite animated movies. But there are some animated films I have yet to see that I want to check out before doing so.

Things like:
Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse, A Silent Voice, Promare, Weathering with You, Millennium Actress, The Breadwinner, etc.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

You must be an animation fan like me. I loved Toy Story 3 and 4, Inside Out was great too. Also nice that Mary and Max is in your profile top ten, that’s a fantastic movie.
You can definitely say that. I am eventually planning to do a video on my youtube channel where I countdown my top 30 favorite animated movies. But there are some animated films I have yet to see that I want to check out before doing so.

Things like:
Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse, A Silent Voice, Promare, Weathering with You, Millennium Actress, The Breadwinner, etc.
Cool, you should post the video on here once you do it. I did a similar video ranking every Oscar winner for best animated feature.