85 Favorite Best Movies Scenes List

Tools    

This is just a list of my favorite 85 Movie scenes of all time. Its not subject to change next year. This is just a one time fun little list. With so many movies it was very hard to narrow it down to 85 Movie scene moments

85 Opening X-Men 2 White House Scene

One of the best comic book films ever made. X-Men 2 X-Men United Still remains one of my most watched comic book movies to date and in this list the film has 2 scenes that show up in the list. For the time of this movies release this whole scene was amazing and kinda like a Bond opening.

84 Poor Unfortunate Soul Scene The Little Mermaid

Nothing like a 88 through 90s disney classic animated movie. Little Mermaid was the movie along with Aladdin that brought Disney animation back. Its kinda now a thing when disney remakes the cartoon film but its just not the same good storytelling and effort.

82 Rise Scene----The Dark Knight Rises

Nolan was not given enough respect for the 3rd film but when competing with Avengers that can really make things over looked I suppose. But still the score and Nolans talent in filming epic scenes makes this movie really better then any of the DCEU stuff other then Wonder Woman.

81 Nobody Ran In Here----Rio Bravo

One of the best westerns in cinema history. Today this would be police brutality but only John Wayne could get away with saying im not gonna hurt a person after wacking him in the face with his rifle that floored him.

Maverick getting his flight status back is probably one of the best, and for the genius of brad fiedel s music in the scene, superb stuff

80 Im Your Huckleberry----Tombstone

Great performance by Val Kilmer even though Quaids was good as well but this scene gives Kilmer the edge in playing the role.
a really great scene.

79 Nice Reflexes ------Spider-MAN

Not quite sure why people in other spider-man scenes cant do simple scenes like this . Which is to show his spider sense which is a big part of Spider-Mans powers. Little scenes like these make the raimi spider-man films closer to my heart.

76 The Arrival Of Jack Sparrow----Pirates Of The Caribbean C.O.T.B.P

One of my favorite character intros into a movie and this movie is one of my very favorite modern films made. First Pirates movie i watched probably 30 times. I had to buy a new dvd after got the first one.

73 Mick Dies -----Rocky 3

Its one of the 10 or 20 movies scenes ever that brings a tear to my eye and i know some make fun of how cant understand Rockys words as he is crying but how would any person be when there father figure dies in front of you. This scene breaks the heart.

67 You Told No One---- Police Academy

For me there are only a handful of comedy films that any era can watch and it be really fun and must be seen film. Police Academy is one of those movies. And this is one of many great classic scenes