Raging Bull II

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I have a sneaky suspicion the speculation surrounding a Raging Bull sequel was jumpstarted by the news that the producer/director and leads of last years The Fighter is open to a sequel.

Hey if Mickey Fricken Ward can get a sequel why not jake la motta is the thinken at work here i suspect.

Welcome to the human race...
A sequel can't really work, because the original film already covered his career highlights and personal life both during and after his career. A prequel seems more likely.

Semper Fooey
His spirit haunts his old gym and he possesses a young fighter and becomes literally the inner demon that makes him a great fighter. In Raging Bull 3 Jake beats up Casper the Friendly Ghost.

BANNED
His spirit haunts his old gym and he possesses a young fighter and becomes literally the inner demon that makes him a great fighter. In Raging Bull 3 Jake beats up Casper the Friendly Ghost.
in the fourth film The machines take over the world, and only Jake La Motta know how to defeat them.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Then comes Bull vs Driver, where Jake LaMotta and Travis Bickle fight each other for some reason.
cosmic radiation will be involved somehow.

no wait...gamma rays.

thats right folks..Avengers 6- the Rebirth of Travis Bickle.

La Motta is chosen to fight the Predator if that ^^ makes money.

Semper Fooey
He is an apprentice angel and has to talk the grandson of George Bailey out of selling the bank to the Chinese.