The Green Mile
A Clockwork Orange
Rocky
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
The Lion King
The Wrestler
Kill Bill 1/2

There's just a few..

You should make a top 100 list, because most of the members here have posted theirs. I'm postive that there's a thread for your favorite movies. I mean a movie site that'd been open for 8 and a half years would surely have a thread for this by now. There's a search button towards the top of the site.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
If you want to add this to your posts, just go to My Profile, and on the right third one down it should say "Favorite Movies" then just enter them in order, click That's Good Enought or whatever it says and you're done.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
I don't have a top whatever list. Raging Bull is my favourite movie but the rest are just classified as favourites, no certain order. And excuse me for making errors, I'm new to this site.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh no problem, was just fillin you in.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
I've added this top 10 list, and it's a helpful feature. Thank you, but I doubt I will ever make a top 100 list, I struggle with ten.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Welcome mate to the board hope you like it here

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
RagingBull, how's about telling us a little about yourself. This is, after all, your introduction thread.

In the mean time, welcome!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg