A Clockwork Orange

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
I bought the book off E-bay. Will read it as soon as it arrives.

Who's read it? If so, did you like it?

Loved the book. The edition I have has a glossary in the back which helps at first. Does your version come with the 21st chapter?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The book is pretty well like the film, unless you have a copy with chapter 21 in it, the film ends at chapter 20, as do many of the versions of the book. You can always read up on it if you like, or wait and see if you're book has it in it (I don't want to spoil it for you by explaining it). Personally, I prefer it without chapter 21.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
The book is pretty well like the film, unless you have a copy with chapter 21 in it, the film ends at chapter 20, as do many of the versions of the book. You can always read up on it if you like, or wait and see if you're book has it in it (I don't want to spoil it for you by explaining it). Personally, I prefer it without chapter 21.
I read on the internet chapter 21 involves Alex joining another gang or some sort which obviously still, from this day gets mixed reactions.