Bill and Ted 3 (Bill and Ted Face the Music)

Tools    

I loved the first Bill and Ted movie, their excellent adventure was very cool..I could not get into their Bogus Journey though, it was too goofy to me...When and if the third installment comes out, IDK if I will want to watch it or not...I usually don't like very many sequels...8-]]

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I loved the first Bill and Ted movie, their excellent adventure was very cool..I could not get into their Bogus Journey though, it was too goofy to me...When and if the third installment comes out, IDK if I will want to watch it or not...I usually don't like very many sequels...8-]]

I don't know if it is an IF anymore.

MMMM...8-]]

I'm really happy they got this made. Should be a fun little flick.

Well, this is cool: while it'll be releasing in some theaters, Bill and Ted's going to be released on demand on September 1st, as well:

Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Bill & Ted Face the Music will bypass a traditional theatrical route and debut simultaneously on premium VOD and in any cinemas willing to play the threequel on Sept. 1. Orion Pictures confirmed the shift early Thursday when releasing a second trailer in advance of a virtual Comic-Con panel set to take place this weekend.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...e-bit-earlier/

"Excellent news this morning as there’s been one more release date change for Bill & Ted Face the Music, as we’ve learned today that the film will now be coming to theaters and at-home VOD on Friday, August 28, 2020!"

Welcome to the human race...
Still gotta wait another couple of weeks for a theatrical release here. Guess this is the trade-off for getting to see Tenet early.

In the promos the only real issue I had was with the chick playing Ted's daughter. She's trying way too hard to resemble Keanu's character.

Amusingly, I came here to say I liked her the best because she was channeling Keanu circa 1990.

Anyway, I saw it. It's pretty good. Second half feels like the other films a lot more than the first, a lot of the middle feels right. Plenty of missteps but there's a few good things in there, even if huge chunks of it are very predictable.

I'll be watching it tonight. I just want it to mostly focus on Bill and Ted. Does it mostly focus on Bill and Ted? No, don't tell me, I'll just find out later.

Just finished watching it and it was a blast. Not perfect, but it definitely served its purpose. Could tell Reeves and Winter had a fun time making it. Speaking of Winter, it was great seeing him on screen again, he needs to do that more often. The daughters weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, though I would've preferred their time be used for more Bill & Ted moments. But altogether I'd say this was a most righteous film and honestly I wouldn't mind them making another. The soundtrack wasn't bad, either.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, I ended up buying this on Amazon last night. It really pulled me out of my funk of a mood I'd been in this weekend. It started kind of out of synch for me, but that could have been me. It was weird seeing the age in Reeves' face. I think the stoner, slack jaw, dead eye look that he was doing to mimic his original character probably made him look less emotive. Just a minor thing though, as his future selves were played up so I'm sure he was just reprising Ted. Other than that, I really enjoyed it and thought it fit well with the previous two adventures. Fun distraction.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Yeah, I ended up buying this on Amazon last night. It really pulled me out of my funk of a mood I'd been in this weekend. It started kind of out of synch for me, but that could have been me. It was weird seeing the age in Reeves' face. I think the stoner, slack jaw, dead eye look that he was doing to mimic his original character probably made him look less emotive. Just a minor thing though, as his future selves were played up so I'm sure he was just reprising Ted. Other than that, I really enjoyed it and thought it fit well with the previous two adventures. Fun distraction.
Started out the same for me first 10-15 min. after that not only did Keanu's face look better (prolly just make-up icw bad lighting) but the whole movie started getting and bringing that specific classic Bill & Ted feeling back. Overall very cool and enjoyable movie and cool after credit scene as well.

Bill & Ted Face the Music 2020 Directed by Dean Parisot

+

The Adventure Starts Here!
Just finished this. I think the timing of this movie -- especially given its topic of uniting the world, even if it's goofy and silly -- was fortuitous and will definitely help folks like it even more. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first few minutes felt like wading into a pool when the water is cold: tentative, unsure, but wanting to just be in the water having fun.

Once it kicked in and felt familiar again, it was a really fun ride and stayed true to the "franchise," if you can use that term for three movies.

And of course I enjoyed the two seconds of "Weird Al" Yankovic during the credits (with other folks playing accordions).

In some crazy way, I think this is the movie we all need right now. It had me smiling, laughing out loud, and even getting a little tearful as I watched toward the end with the knowledge of how the world REALLY is right now.

Definitely two-thumbs up from me.