Im new!

Tools    

Well...Im not new but it seems I havent logged infor nearly 2 years so...hi! Im back! Kept up my goals of seeing at least 100 films every year (Im up to 90 so far this year) and have several ongoing 'to do' lists to keep giving me stuff to watch! So hello again!

Well...Im not new but it seems I havent logged infor nearly 2 years so...hi! Im back! Kept up my goals of seeing at least 100 films every year (Im up to 90 so far this year) and have several ongoing 'to do' lists to keep giving me stuff to watch! So hello again!
Welcome back

You might want to stick around for this:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=62255

Greetings all! Name is Smudge, Im 32 and from a small time town likely nobody has heard of called Skelmersdale in North West England!

Always been into films, but took on a New Years resolution in 2017 to start watching more films so pledged to watch at least 1 film a week Id never seen before, since there are so many out there I havent seen that I really should have! Added to that this year by trying to watch 100 in 2018 (Up to 61 so far so well on course!) and started writing reviews on them all too! Joined up to get a bit more discussion, as just reviewing films can be a bit one way sometimes!

Love all genres (except disaster films which are my big bore!) but especially horrors.
Welcome aboard Smudge, looking forward to what you have to say.