Stunning Pictures of the World

Tools    

And - final post for the day- he was drawn , as are his followers, to the meditative mystical views of scenes like this:

LL you should start a Photography thread.
Thanks spookie, but for now I' m happy to post photographs here. And I just started a tv thread.

Anyway here's a stunning photo taken by Carl Heilman, known for photographing the Adirondacks.

Thanks spookie, but for now I' m happy to post photographs here. And I just started a tv thread.

Anyway here's a stunning photo taken by Carl Heilman, known for photographing the Adirondacks.
Simply mesmerizing. what are Adirondaks?

What is your tv thread LL?

Thanks @gbgoodies - lucky you, to have spent your childhood summers there.

Spookie, the tv thread is in the tv/music forum; and it's called Ironic Observations. It's meant to be all in fun , when you notice little errors or mistakes in logic in tv shows, and those shows can still be your favorites.

Ayers Rock?

Source material for Thomas Cole who painted this river for one of my favorite paintings of all time. Massachusetts

First time posting in here....did you take that picture of Saturn or I would assume it's from another website? Just got a telescope myself so I'm curious haha that would take serious magnification

Source material for Thomas Cole who painted this river for one of my favorite paintings of all time. Massachusetts

First time posting in here....did you take that picture of Saturn or I would assume it's from another website? Just got a telescope myself so I'm curious haha that would take serious magnification
My son has a telescope.. but not that powerful. I saw the Saturn image on BING desktop and just had to post it here in Stunning Pictures.

Nice pic of Saturn any way you got it . Why did you call it The Balloon Planet ?

Nice pic of Saturn any way you got it . Why did you call it The Balloon Planet ?
Yep jumped a rocket on the weekend
Saturn's atmosphere is made up mostly of hydrogen (H2) and helium (He). (Balloons).

I think its enough stunning.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think its enough stunning.
Very offtopic, bruh. Plus she's a disgusting bimbo and absolutely cancer-inducing "social influencer". No wonder she has over 34.5 million TikTok followers. Pleb's into that kind of stuff.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.