I Know Why 2020 Has Been So Bad

Tools    

02/07/20? Don’t understand.

The Adventure Starts Here!
02/07/20? Don’t understand.
I'm lost too. Was it the planet alignment? And is that July 2, 2020? The first digit seems to go up like a calendar's monthly dates and then starts over, so I assume the 07 is the month.

But I'm not sure what the significance is. The only thing I could see at that timestamp was that several planets align in the lower right quadrant.

It's had some great effects in the night sky!

In July: Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon formed a "celestial triangle" - the two gas giants are still visible with Jupiter one of the brightest objects in the night sky.

Mars is brighter and closer than usual, making it a distinctly copper-colored "star" in the night sky - that's because we are at our closest approach to the red planet right now!

It's cool to think every night there are 4 objects in the sky (when the moon is "out") that are not emitting their own light - because they are planets (& a moon) and not stars.

Venus is also supposed to be visible in the Northern Hemisphere, but much later in the AM. I know in the Spring, Venus was huge - and extremely bright (when we were at our closest to it - I kept thinking it was an on-coming airplane or something)!

I'm lost too. Was it the planet alignment? And is that July 2, 2020? The first digit seems to go up like a calendar's monthly dates and then starts over, so I assume the 07 is the month.

But I'm not sure what the significance is. The only thing I could see at that timestamp was that several planets align in the lower right quadrant.
Did @The Rodent ever explain? Still confused. Hate it when I don’t understand.

IMars is brighter and closer than usual, making it a distinctly copper-colored "star" in the night sky - that's because we are at our closest approach to the red planet right now!

Venus is also supposed to be visible in the Northern Hemisphere, but much later in the AM. I know in the Spring, Venus was huge - and extremely bright (when we were at our closest to it - I kept thinking it was an on-coming airplane or something)!
I did see Mars. Very cool.

Unless I’m mistaken, I see Venus most nights.

I did see Mars. Very cool.

Unless I’m mistaken, I see Venus most nights.
Yes, Venus is usually the brightest natural object in the night sky excepting the Moon (but I believe about now we don't see it in the North-East until about 3:00 in the morning).

The Adventure Starts Here!
I think above he just confirmed the planets-aligning thing. We're all overreacting and overthinking.

Mars is taunting us 😳
I still question the feasibility of a manned mission (and the practicality or "necessity" of one) in our current era or even the near future.

Currently, the fasted trip (each way) would be 9 months. So far, trips into space are in very tight quarters. The psychological challenges alone are daunting and the physical ones are almost incomprehensible.

I was surprised to learn recently that a trip to Venus would take 2 months - I was thinking a couple weeks at most since it's so close. Our concepts of "close" are completely delusive when it comes to outer space.

You ready? You look ready.
I can’t remember who said it but Earth is basically our space shuttle. It’s why I’m not in favor of completely wrecking it with our feces.

I can’t remember who said it but Earth is basically our space shuttle. It’s why I’m not in favor of completely wrecking it with our feces.
We've been lucky against all odds so far... there are a thousand things that could wipe out life on this planet at any moment (and have been for billions of years)... massive geographic upheavals, climate changes & super storms, asteroids (meteorites), comets, solar flares, planets moving out of their orbits, changes in our orbit or axial tilt, changes in the moon's orbit, electro-magnetic pulses from other stars, gamma ray bursts from other stars, self-destruction from our own pollution, weapons of mass destruction, or messing with biology, (even millions of potential space diseases which we've never encountered... as far as we know... or other destructive aliens).

It's enough to almost make you believe in a God!

I know a lot of folks here don't believe in astrology, and that's okay. I am not here to fight over it. Just putting out a perspective on the basis of astrology.

You can take it as something fun and harmless.

But this is the year of Rahu and his period is considered inauspicious.

Hehe!
Yeah in June and July we were all aligned.

I reckon the lead-up to the alignment and the alignment itself is the cause for everything going to **** this year.

If you watch the video, you'll see we're on our way out now though
Hopefully 2021 will be better.

Yes, Venus is usually the brightest natural object in the night sky excepting the Moon (but I believe about now we don't see it in the North-East until about 3:00 in the morning).
Trust me, I am not looking for Venus at 3 a.m. I’ve been seeing it anywhere from 8 p.m. onwards.

I was surprised to learn recently that a trip to Venus would take 2 months - I was thinking a couple weeks at most since it's so close. Our concepts of "close" are completely delusive when it comes to outer space.
If you think about it, it takes about 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic in a sailboat so how could anyone reach Venus in 2 weeks?

It's enough to almost make you believe in a God!
There is a God.

Oh, it does. I know He rooting for the home team
Roman Catholics?

I know a lot of folks here don't believe in astrology, and that's okay. I am not here to fight over it. Just putting out a perspective on the basis of astrology.

You can take it as something fun and harmless.

But this is the year of Rahu and his period is considered inauspicious.
I love astrology. My oldest bro is a doctor of physics & he’s always followed astrology & got me interested in it too.

Trust me, I am not looking for Venus at 3 a.m. I’ve been seeing it anywhere from 8 p.m. onwards.

If you think about it, it takes about 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic in a sailboat so how could anyone reach Venus in 2 weeks?
Maybe you're looking at Jupiter, Stirch. It's really bright right now. You're in Connecticut, right? If so, we should be seeing the same sky.

I was watching Venus all spring & summer (because it was so huge and bright) - it was usually hanging toward the west at 8 - 9 p.m., but then it disappeared (from when I'm usually out for my walk, between 9 - 11 p.m.) and I haven't seen it in a couple months.

I've read it would take 2 months to reach Venus in our current fastest rockets... (not that anyone would want to go there as nothing lasts on the surface too long - it's got the hottest surface temp of all planets in our system, the atmospheric pressures are like that in our deepest oceans (everything gets crushed) and the atmosphere is acid!)

Oh... now I see, you were commenting on my thinking it would only take a couple weeks. (I guess I was thinking that because rockets are a lot faster than ships on the ocean.)

Maybe you're looking at Jupiter, Stirch. It's really bright right now. You're in Connecticut, right? If so, we should be seeing the same sky.
Right. So maybe I’ve been seeing Jupiter. Can you tell I know absolutely nothing about astronomy?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I here ya TR!

Astrology Reading - Bad News for Summer 2020