The MoFo Beard Club

Tools    

MoFoGirls have their own threads if they want them, for instance that totally sexist Men Of Our Dreams Thread... some MoFoGirls might even be able to take part in this thread...

The MoFo Beard Club... post your Super-Beards... or have a diary of your Super-Beard in progress in this thread...

Goatee, Van Dyke, Fu-Man-Chu, Dutch or Full Beard... this is the MoMale Thread for the Manliest of Manly stuff... the Beard.

This is my current one... just posted in Personal Pictures... "Full Beard"... 10 weeks old...

Addition... to be a member of the MoFo Beard Club, you must rep every single genuine picture a MoFo posts of his, or her, Beard.

I've added my "weeks old" rate to it... 10 weeks... and Slob, you need to get growing to be part of the MoBeard Club.

Can you take a better picture and not squint your eye? I'm not sure I'm liking what I'm seeing. Take your glasses off. You'll look better without them.

My son and I, if you were not sure I am the one in the green shirt :

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0946.jpg
Views:	1270
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	22107  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Good, I didn't feel like shoving a camera up my ass anyway.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah............. hmmmmmmm.

Hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm.

You know, I like it. I really do. But there's something about it.