Movie Recommendations

Tools    

Hi Guys,

What are some good more recent films to watch?

I love world cinema and stuff like korean films such as Oldboy, Memories of Murder
films that have twists, make you think, sci fi, thrillers

So does anybody have any good recommendations for myself.

Appreciation guys

My Darth Star is in for a service
If you are registered with All4 their are some good world cinema offerings on there.
I recently watched a film called 'Elle' starring Isobelle Huppert that might interest you, there is a review of it on my review thread.

Just finished to watch Zodiac and it was pretty good. Amazing cast and storyline. 8/10.

Hi Guys,

What are some good more recent films to watch?

I love world cinema and stuff like korean films such as Oldboy, Memories of Murder
films that have twists, make you think, sci fi, thrillers

So does anybody have any good recommendations for myself.

Appreciation guys
House of Hummingbird
A Sun
Beginning
Beanpole
Quo Vadis Aida
Song without a name
This is not a burial, this is a resurrection
The Wild Goose Lake
The Painted Bird
Corpus Christi
Matthias and Maxime
A White, White Day
And Brefathe Normally
End of a Century
System Crasher
Rojo
Long Day's Journey Into Night
Kaili Blues
November
Ixcanul
La Lloriona
Dear Comrades
Beasts Clawing At Straws
Better Days
Oleg

Wow thank you guys for the suggestions appreciate it some guy was giving away dvds the otherday I picked up Babel watched it yesterday really enjoyed it

Hi, also can recommend to watch Knives Out. Amazing thriller starring Chris Evans and Daniel Craig

The Woman King, its a great film

Hi so I am begging for assistance finding this film I have been thinking about since I was young. What comes to my mind about the film is that it was made sometime in the1970s” or the 1980 and basically a guy is on a farm or ranch with his grandfather and then a women shows up and sneaks around with sexually behind the old man’s back. There was also a scene where the two was in a car having you know what and almost ran over the old man. There is another scene when they took a shower and he fist pump his hand to sky celebrate having you know what with her. All and all I know it came on cable with those late night x rated shows and movies like showcase, Cinemax, basically called after dark. Someone please help me I am begging you, I can’t get this film out of my head.

Hi so I am begging for assistance finding this film I have been thinking about since I was young. What comes to my mind about the film is that it was made sometime in the1970s” or the 1980 and basically a guy is on a farm or ranch with his grandfather and then a women shows up and sneaks around with sexually behind the old man’s back. There was also a scene where the two was in a car having you know what and almost ran over the old man. There is another scene when they took a shower and he fist pump his hand to sky celebrate having you know what with her. All and all I know it came on cable with those late night x rated shows and movies like showcase, Cinemax, basically called after dark. Someone please help me I am begging you, I can’t get this film out of my head.
You need to post this as a new thread in the Movie Questions forum.

Okay will do thank you

You need to post this as a new thread in the Movie Questions forum.
How do I do that do you mind doing it for me

How do I do that do you mind doing it for me
I can't do it for you, you need to:
  • Click on Forums (top menu under the banner in the middle)
  • Click on Movie Questions (4th forum down)
  • Click on New Topic at the top
  • Add a meaningful thread title (such as "1970s/80s adult drama set on a farm")
  • Copy your question from above into the detail

I can't do it for you, you need to:
  • Click on Forums (top menu under the banner in the middle)
  • Click on Movie Questions (4th forum down)
  • Click on New Topic at the top
  • Add a meaningful thread title (such as "1970s/80s adult drama set on a farm")
  • Copy your question from above into the detail
Okay thank you again

Okay thank you again
No worries, doesn't ring any bells for me but hopefully someone here might be able to help you with the search.