Avengers: Endgame

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
32 Character Posters

Reveals fate of some characters regarding the Snap.

Suspect's Reviews

Have him unbeatible but you dont gotta have him beat up a women just because Thor had his shot and blew it. I think you save her for 3rd act and not use her till then use her thor and hulk on thanos. Avengers lost because they were divided and also Avengers just didnt listen to Starks warning that day could come from the stars. Maybe Strange Plan included Marvel

32 Character Posters

Reveals fate of some characters regarding the Snap.
What About Korg and Phil Coulson. I mean we know Cobie Smulders Got dusted but Peter Aunt May. Think should have not used a poster cause someone would not be on it from the mcu films

i am eagerly waiting to watch this movie. i just hope the release date comes fast.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
What About Korg and Phil Coulson. I mean we know Cobie Smulders Got dusted but Peter Aunt May. Think should have not used a poster cause someone would not be on it from the mcu films

You might want to see this to see Coulson's fate, from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...-coulson-dead/

The movie for which i waited long to see second part.

As mentioned in the shoutbox: vital moments of Avengers: Endgame have apparently leaked online.

So, try to stay clear of social media (at least try to be cautious), and stay alert. In this age of the internet, spoilers tend to get thrown around either by accident or purposefully in order to ruin the movie for others.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Does anyone think this will be better than Infinity War or even just as good?

Infinity War is the best comic book movie imo after Dark Knight trilogy.

Not saying it won't be really good but to equal or better Infinity seems a daunting task.

Welcome to the human race...
I think it will be about equal with the caveat that I don't consider Infinity War to be one of the best superhero movies ever.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I put much of IW success down to newer characters getting lots of screen time, Thanos, children of Thanos, Guardians, Spiderman, Dr Strange.

The problem with Endgame will be all of the above are dead (to start with), and I'm assuming we'll get a lot less Thanos as he doesn't appear to have anyone to interact with other than Avengers.

We're basically back at Avengers Assemble, with Captain Marvel and Antman being relied upon to spice things up. (Gomorrah and Rocket too).

I have a question, guys.
As someone who's just seen Infinity War (where I felt out of the loop so many times) and Captain Marvel (mainly for my love for Brie Larson) and wants to enjoy Endgame (I've already bought my tickets for it), which movies should I watch and in what order? I'm certainly not gonna watch all those 22 movies. Any suggestions?

I have a question, guys.
As someone who's just seen Infinity War (where I felt out of the loop so many times) and Captain Marvel (mainly for my love for Brie Larson) and wants to enjoy Endgame (I've already bought my tickets for it), which movies should I watch and in what order? I'm certainly not gonna watch all those 22 movies. Any suggestions?
Watching Infinity War without having watched the other movies is like watching a third act to a movie... it doesn’t work on its own.

At this point in the Marvel franchise, you simply have to see everything leading up to it. Endgame is the end to everything that came before it. This is not a stand-alone movie. It’s like a sequel to every Marvel movie before it.

So yeah, you should have started earlier. But since you haven’t, well... no one knows what’s gonna happen in Endgame... I would say having watched Infinity War (and hopefully all the other Avengers movies, you should be okay). But you definitely won’t get the full experience of Endgame..

I have a question, guys.
This might help if you want to watch least number of movies. Watch in this order
1) Iron Man 1
2) Avengers 1
3) Avengers Age of Ultron
4) Captain America Civil War
5) Thor Ragnarok

If you have more time, then follow this order.
1) Iron Man 1
2) Captain America 1
3) Thor 1
4) Avengers 1
5) Avengers Age of Ultron
6) Dr. Strange
7) Captain America Civil War
8) Thor Ragnarok
9) Black Panther