Which upcoming movies are you excited to see?

Tools    

I'm meh about the movies coming out right now.

But I'm excited for Independence Day 2, Terminator 5, Bond 24, Gozilla, Jurassic Park 4

2014 and 2015 need to get here for this.

2014 Movies?

Inherent Vice is the main one for me.

Then Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Interstellar, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, Tomorrowland (Brad Bird + Lindelof) are others I can think of.

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to next Hobbit movie, but I'm not, honestly. I'll see it though.

I'm also particularly looking forward to Inherent Vice, as well as a few others coming out here in the rest of this year/next year: Blue Jasmine, Her, The Way Way Back, Inside Llewyn Davis, 12 Years a Slave, Gravity and The Monuments Men.

The purge
World war z

Though ive heard sour reviews about the latter

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Off the top of my mind American Hustle, The Monument's Men, Inside Llewyn Davis, The Wolf of Wall Street, Her, August: Osage County,Saving Mr. Banks, Nebraska, Diana

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Only Twelve Years a Slave now.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You're Next is one I'm looking forwards to a lot, I like home invasion films where one of the members of the family they are attacking are just as bad as them in the violence department and able to defend themselves.

It is out at the end of the month here in Britain, can't wait. The last film I watched like this was The Aggression Scale but it was slightly disappointing, this new one is suppose to be excellent:

Some others I'm looking forwards to:

^ The first film directed by a woman in Saudi Arabia(still very hard for her to direct since to make this film apparently she had to direct separately from the men in the film crew and so on when shooting in public...

It was out in July here but missed it at the cinema, but looking forwards to the blu-ray release.

And also I adore Eva Green so these two will be a must see for me:

And more:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
How To Catch A Monster - Ryan Gosling's debut as a director
The Disappearance of Elenor Rigby: Her & Him
Snowpiercer
Horns - I enjoyed the book so looking forwards to seeing Daniel Radcliffe in such a graphic role compared to what he usually does.
Mad Max: Fury Road - Tom Hardy in the lead role? Charlize Theron? yes please.

Carrie

Shield of Straw

That's it for now off the top of my head.

Some good shouts there Nausicaa, new Mad Max with Tom Hardy looks really interesting, the Oldboy remake should be interesting too. I should have mentioned The Zero Theorem, that poster looks awesome!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The World's End
You're Next
Riddick
Insidious Chapter 2
Carrie
Ender's Game
Thor: The Dark World
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Oldboy
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Jack Ryan

Some new films that I'm (very much) looking forward to (some of them have already come out):

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Blue Jasmine (2013)
Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)
The Monuments Men (2013)
The Way Way Back (2013)
American Hustle (2013)
The Grandmaster (2013)
Don Jon (2013)
The Spectacular Now (2013)
Before Midnight (2013)
Only God Forgives (2013) (SEEING THIS TONIGHT)
Monsters University (2013)
Gravity (2013)
Anchorman: The Legend Continues (2013)
The Counselor (2013)
Behind the Candelabra (2013)
Nymphomaniac (2013)
Blood Ties (2013)
The World's End (2013)

Inherent Vice (2014)
Animal Rescue (2014)
Interstellar (2014)
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
Tomorrowland (2014)
The Loft (2014)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Untitled Woody Allen Project (2014)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ I'm interested in Before Midnight, The Counselor and Nymphomaniac, but I'm only excited to see Twelve Years a Slave. Before Midnight is hyped very much and it's so high on all-time ranking on RYM I hope it's a glorious movie. The Counselor stars Fassbender, so I'll probably watch it, while Nymphomaniac is von Trier's movie and it's been said to be VERY KINKY. Hehe. Twelve Years a Slave will be a third collaboration between McQueen and Fassbender, so that's why I'm so eager to see it.

12 Years a Slave (2013) and Kick-Ass 2 (2013) are also two films I want to see, but the first one didn't look too promising from the trailer and the second one gets a lot of hate from the critics, which makes me think it won't be as much fun as the first one. It also has a different director.

I'll still watch both (probably), but I'm not that excited anymore to see them, so that's why I left them off.

I'm very happy with all the promising films that are coming out in 2013, by the way. The blockbuster season may be a huge letdown, but there are still plenty of quality films to explore.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sin City 2
Machete 2
Carrie
Kick Ass 2
Im sure there are loads but cant think off my head at the moment.

American Hustle
Filth
The Counselor
Ain't Them Bodies Saints
Inherent Vice
Sin City 2
Out of the Furnace
You're Next
The Wolf of Wall Street
Cheap Thrills

but now you have my attention
Yeah Old boy Original was most enjoyable, I like Josh Brolin though so hopefully he can do it justice, although I think Samuel L Jackson is being over used now.

Carrie Remake (I can finally admit my crush on Chloe Moretz, now it's legal, I think?) (she had me at "okay you c**ts")