Favorite Comedies of the 21st Century?

Tools    

I know many love their older comedies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs and the Naked Gun movies are some of my absolute favorite comedies of all time, but what newer comedies do you guys like? I'm talking from 2000 to today?

My personal favorite comedies of the past 15 years are definitely

1. Shaun of the Dead
2. Tropic Thunder
3. Horrible Bosses
4. Zombieland
5. 40 Year Old Virgin

1.Team America
2.Fantastic Mr.Fox
3.Moonrise Kingdom
4.Borat
5.The Hangover
I should've remembered Team America. The others are terrible, though, and I know that without watching them.

I should've remembered Team America. The others are terrible, though, and I know that without watching them.
I went off the top of my head and found it hard to name five even. Maybe i shouldn't have counted the two Wes Andersons since the comedy is only a small part of what i love about them. Haven't seen Borat or Hangover in years so no idea if they hold up but i found them hilarious at the time. All i know for sure is that Team America is one of my favourite ever comedies.

I think you forgot to mention Jay and Silent Bob too . Was sure that would be one of your favourites.

Dammit! I did. That's on my 100, too.

I think the problem is that there's so little comedy that I like, let alone stuff from the last 15 years, that after a few seconds thought I just draw a blank and can't get past it.

I don't think I even made it 20 minutes into Borat. Hated it. but then, I don't like his stuff anyway. The Hangover just looked terrible. Really not my thing. Fantastic Mr. Fox I saw. That's about all I have to say about that. Moonrise Kingdom I might see someday, but I don't like what I've seen of his films and don't like the look of the ones I haven't so I'll probably hate that, too. Though, for reasons I don't understand, I do like the look of The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Master of My Domain
The Room is my favorite. Such a funny film. Who cares if it's unintentional?

Honorable Mention: Beerfest, Wedding Crashers and Step-Brothers.

1. Tropic Thunder (2008)
  2. Hot Fuzz (2007)
  3. Mean Girls (2004)
  4. Flypaper (2011)
  5. Walk of Shame (2014)
  6. The Interview (2014)
  7. Borat (2006)
  8. Easy A (2010)
  9. Bedazzled (2000)
  10. Zoolander (2001)