Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
She wasn't a female Luke Skywalker, though.
But Leia WAS a female Skywalker. Luke's sister, and really important to the plot. Plus she was really kick ass.

Hardly a main character. Although I can't remember what he did in Return of the Jedi.

Ummm, Lando helped rescue Han from Jabba the Hut, and he blew up the second Death Star, making him a main character.

But not the Anakin Skywalker of her trilogy.
But she's possibly the second most important character in the prequels. Luke's mom!

Voice of a black guy, yes, but that's all we ever saw of him -- his voice. Darth Vader certainly looks like a big, black guy, though.
He was black and he was proud.

I am not the internet.

Well, wait a minute - yes I am.
I wasn't really talking about you particularly, but it was inevitable that you (or possibly 90s) would have brought this topic up. Y'all thrive on being confrontational. So yes, yes you are the internet. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Ummm, Lando helped rescue Han from Jabba the Hut, and he blew up the second Death Star, making him a main character.
Oh. I still have to rewatch that one real soon. I rewatched the first two, but haven't done that one yet.

Oh by the way... while I was messing with that poster ^^... I noticed Hamill has a top billing on the cast sheet. Ford's name is first, then Hamill.

Oh by the way... while I was messing with that poster ^^... I noticed Hamill has a top billing on the cast sheet. Ford's name is first, then Hamill.
Yeah, we noticed.

Is James Earl Jones lending his voice to the film?
Doubt it if Vader is dead. Plus his voice goes with the mask...
The only time you see a mention of Darth Vader is when Kylo Ren has his mask. The charred remains of Vader's helmet were shown in the last trailer. If you heard Darth being in TFA, it's JUST a rumor.

And he was burned, body and all, in ROTJ.

Although, we will see Darth Vader in Rogue One. People in the production office have seen a fully operational Darth Vader chest piece along with the helmet. Plus it's been reported he will be in Rogue One (in some form) since July.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It would be fitting if the New Death Star blew up Naboo.

And just in case you missed it the first time, here it is again.

As soon as tickets are available, I'm going to book a seat in the gallery at my local cinema. Luxury leather recliner, beer, nachos and popcorn! You have to be comfortable on an occasion such as this.

And yet the rumor that he's only in it five seconds still lives although I completely dissolved the credibility of the source I'll post the video as soon as I reach the number of posts to do so

And just in case you missed it the first time, here it is again.

As soon as tickets are available, I'm going to book a seat in the gallery at my local cinema. Luxury leather recliner, beer, nachos and popcorn! You have to be comfortable on an occasion such as this.
Don't worry -- I'm sure your theater will do everything to make sure Jabba the Hut is happy.

And yet the rumor that he's only in it five seconds still lives although I completely dissolved the credibility of the source I'll post the video as soon as I reach the number of posts to do so
Even if he is... it's still Mark Hamill appearing in a new Star Wars movie. He would still deserve top billing.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I will forever remember you as Jabba.

How can you be so cold..?
Are you talking to me or to your beer?

Or to some leftovers? Just warm them up in the microwave or something.