Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

I'm not a huge fan that is what i explained in the paragraph after that misquote lol
Technically you don't have to be a 'huge' fan. People who aren't big fans of particular films get quotes correctly because they're well known quotes nonetheless. But you're excused lol.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Even though the new trailer is hitting in a matter of days, I would personally not wanna see another one so I can be more surprised at the film.
I've been debating this. I was actually thinking that since it is close enough now to the film being released, maybe I will just avoid it and go into the movie only knowing the parts of it that I have already seen.

Then there is that other part of me that will be so curious that it will be hard to avoid it. I will try to watch only 5 seconds or so, and I will end up watching the entire thing. It happens every time with a trailer that I try to avoid.

I've been debating this. I was actually thinking that since it is close enough now to the film being released, maybe I will just avoid it and go into the movie only knowing the parts of it that I have already seen.

Then there is that other part of me that will be so curious that it will be hard to avoid it. I will try to watch only 5 seconds or so, and I will end up watching the entire thing. It happens every time with a trailer that I try to avoid.
It's far too tempting. Maybe if the movie came out next month, but there will be no way to avoid it until December 18th.

It's far too tempting. Maybe if the movie came out next month, but there will be no way to avoid it until December 18th.
The major problem will be with any commercials that come on TV. That would be the hardest to avoid.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
"This is not the trailer you are looking for." * waves hand *

See how easy that was. Making a difference is just what I do.

I am so excited to watch this film, but I will say I really hope they wont screw this one up, I believe they wont.

I was really excited to see phantom menace and they just turned out to be really really crap, Worse film ever. (well one of them)

So come on Disney... Dont Let us down........

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Technically you don't have to be a 'huge' fan. People who aren't big fans of particular films get quotes correctly because they're well known quotes nonetheless. But you're excused lol.

I am so excited to watch this film, but I will say I really hope they wont screw this one up, I believe they wont.

I was really excited to see phantom menace and they just turned out to be really really crap, Worse film ever. (well one of them)

So come on Disney... Dont Let us down........
I think they know what they're doing, especially JJ Abrams who's huge original trilogy fan. He probably understand 'magic of SW' better than Lucas.
At least I felt some of original trilogy magic while I was watching the teaser.

A new poster will be dropping tomorrow (Sunday the 18th) @ 12 noon EST. As well as a special debut for the film during Monday Night's game between the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
At least I felt some of original trilogy magic while I was watching the teaser.

i ve just been back to watching star wars a new hope, and i can notice immediately the kind of weak direction compared to today's movies, the acting aswell of mark hamill was shaky, does anyone agree with me?

A system of cells interlinked

I do not see Luke...unless...

I didn't even notice the absence of Luke in the poster at first. Do you think Mark Hamill will be featured more in the trailer? Or do you think he will be kept "hidden" until the film comes out?