Coronavirus

Tools    

There s then 13,500 and something people still alive but still being doctored. And How does won recover that fast to be 108 when it takes a person 14 days to tell symptoms. Id be more happy that Millions of people are not infected and 13,000 plus are still alive even though have it.

I just got back from shopping.

Every second Friday I do a shop. 2 week's worth of food and stuff.

6am, shop opens, and the crowd outside of about 700 people almost rioted as the doors opened.
Shelves were empty by 6:15am.

I went round calmly, got myself my 2 week's of regular normal shopping... whereas everyone else was buying 400 packs of toilet roll each, 50 packs of AA batteries each, 150 loaves of bread each, 900 tins of beans each, 1500 sirloin steaks each, and so on, etc.

Crazy ****.

At least the foodbanks will be filled in a couple weeks when people realise they simply can't eat everything they bought before it goes moldy.

Doing introspective, the thing that f%cks me up about corona virus is this: I've been making steps to get away from all this craziness, but unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure to already be away when the sh%t hit the fan. I turn the TV on and I see the comfort junkies battling over things, I get mad because I see I'm still dependable, I don't want to be for long.

Latest update on hydroxychloroquine....FDA has approved clinical trials for efficacy, NOT approved the drug itself for widespread use. Just wanted to put that in here, because I had to correct some friends that I have after they saw Trump's briefing. Doctors can still prescribe it though and it may help after all!

link for good measure https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/polit...fda/index.html

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That's something I've never seen in science fiction movies, but now that it's real I have to ask why it was never considered before? lol

Can anyone reference a movie this situation was in?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
That's something I've never seen in science fiction movies, but now that it's real I have to ask why it was never considered before? lol

Can anyone reference a movie this situation was in?
He must have a camera on that thing so he can see where it's going.

A Question how can a person and then go to the store or get medicine. Lots of people here where i Live there is no grocery delivery from stores. Not to mention people with cancer and liver treatments.

I think the stay at home thing go allot better if kinda gave full info on logical things instead coming off as a martial law suggestion.

They do give full info, and they do make allowances for basic necessities. I'm not sure why you'd just read the chyron and assume that was the whole thing.

Replying off-the-cuff to everything is a bad idea right now.

You ready? You look ready.
A coworker has been exposed. ****.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

All of California and New York and now under quarantine lock down...I'm starting to really worry. If Washington state goes to lock down, I don't know how I could make money to pay bills? And I'm self employed so I can't collect unemployment...Feeling very dismal right now.

It sounds like that bill, sending individuals $1,200 (possibly two payments of that amount with an interval inbetween), is going to happen, and fast, so hang in there.

I'd also double-check that unemployment thing, it seems like the normal definition is being expanded in some places.

“I was cured, all right!”
Brazil continues to have open airports. It's unbelievable. Irresponsible, what the hell are they thinking? I'm sorry if I look mad, but I am!! The world is closing, and Brazil with its legs open for everyone to come. Amazing. Just amazing.

Things are getting crazy here, and most of it because of paranoia and lack of trustful fonts. Midia around here is exploiting the chinese virus, it sells, right? They just don't care about people.

I Have A Question Will I Be entitled. I Get a 800.00 Pension A month barely get 9,600 a year and since on Disablity I dont have to pay taxes. Though pay food tax and property. Will I get a 1,000 or likely 500.00