Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    





I think they should make a Zelda movie. It would be good if it was made like LOTR, and I think Link would look a little more mature if he looked more like Fierce Diety Link. Here are some of my ideas for the characters:

Link- Orlando Bloom or Elijah Wood
Zelda- Keira Knightly
Ganondorf- Johnny Depp or Arnold Vosloo (Imhotep)
Nabooru- Michelle Rodriguez

Also I think there should be a whole new story(in hyrule) instead of basing it on one of the games. Anyone with me?



Yeah, hopefully it would be as good as Super Mario Brothers. But seriously, I love the Zelda games and think if it was done right it could really be good. The Zelda games were serious, so the movie shouldn't be cartoonish and slap-sticky. If it was done with the same tone as the Lord of the Rings I'd like to see it. At the very least I'd like to see some cool CGI bosses.



Only for the weak
Yeah, that's true that would be pretty darn cool. As long as it had a serious feel, LOTR style and not Harry Potter style. Maybe get Peter Jackson to direct it, but not Orlando Bloom or Elijah Wood as Link that would be taking the LOTR similarities too far.

They should get somebody good, a veteran actor to play Ganon and maybe do a CGI Ganondorf.
__________________
Early morning moments, a glimpse of joy. But soon it's over and I return to dust. As I try to be, everything everyone. I shrivel up and, waste away.



Philadelphia Underdog
I think Arnold Vosloo from The Mummy would make a great Ganondorf. He has a great attitude for the role and played Imhotep like a demon. I mean, just look at him too! His facial features frighteningly resemble Ganon.....just take a look at the nose and eyes....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ArnoldVosloo.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	2076  
Attached Images
 
__________________
His life was a million to one shot...
..a boxing underdog from the mean streets of Philadelphia..
..a fighter, a lover, a husband, a father, a champion and a hero..



Originally Posted by T.H.U.G
I think they should make a Zelda movie. It would be good if it was made like LOTR, and I think Link would look a little more mature if he looked more like Fierce Diety Link. Here are some of my ideas for the characters:

Link- Orlando Bloom or Elijah Wood
Zelda- Keira Knightly
Ganondorf- Johnny Depp or Arnold Vosloo (Imhotep)
Nabooru- Michelle Rodriguez

Also I think there should be a whole new story(in hyrule) instead of basing it on one of the games. Anyone with me?
Well they made a movie out of "Mario Brothers' why not Zenda?Not a bad idea!Also the eighty show was not that bad either(the Zanda one that is!)
But I think Zelda should be the actess who played in "The Pirates of the Cabican" or Uma Truman!
But I like Orlando Bloom to be LInk he would be good!The rest don't sound too familar I can't think of the rest of the cast of that show right now!Uh I will get with you!See you aruond!JM
__________________
Jackie Malfoy
Fourteen
Slytherin
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!



UMA THURMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
are you nuts?
that's awefull....she would NOT be a good zelda
don't get me wrong....uma is my Hottie with a capital H
but zelda she is not
__________________
The wold is full of kings and queens
Who blind our eyes and steal our dreams
it's heaven and hell



Originally Posted by theshape82
UMA THURMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
are you nuts?
that's awefull....she would NOT be a good zelda
don't get me wrong....uma is my Hottie with a capital H
but zelda she is not
Well I was going for an actess who is blond!But then again those actess always change there color of there hair so who can tell now adays!Anyway
I just had a thought how about the actess who played in "THe Pirates of the Cabican" Eliazbeth?She would be a good one don't you think?
All I have to do is think of her with blond hair and we will be all set!lol!So how about it?See you around!JM



I think the actors who play Link and Zelda should be around 17, because thats how old they are in the game. And maybe they should cast a new actor and actress. I mean, look at LOTR, hardly any of them were well known, and now they're superstars.



It'd also be pretty cool if it took place in Egypt. Link would have to go through tombs and stuff. By the way, speaking of Egypt, heres a cool heiroglyphic translator I found:

http://www.quizland.com/hiero.htm





it's not being made so what's the point



Are you sure?Why are they not going to make a movie out ot Zanda?It would be such a great movie!It might be a flop but I still think they should do it anyway it would be so cool!
Link and Zanda are only seventeen?I thought they were older?It the old cartoons they look inleast in there twentys!Maybe because of how they look!
Please let them do it please!See you around!JM



Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Are you sure?Why are they not going to make a movie out ot Zanda?It would be such a great movie!It might be a flop but I still think they should do it anyway it would be so cool!
Link and Zanda are only seventeen?I thought they were older?It the old cartoons they look inleast in there twentys!Maybe because of how they look!
Please let them do it please!See you around!JM

Who in the blue hell is ZANDA???????
__________________
In the end...
Everything we do,
Is just everything we've done!
- Corey Taylor (2002)



Sorry I mean Zelda I was tpying fast and I was not checking my spelling!
Anyway why are not making it into a movie?Did they think it is going to be like SuperMario brothers movie!
Which I thought was not that bad but anyway I still think it is a good idea!See you around!JM



Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Sorry I mean Zelda I was tpying fast and I was not checking my spelling!
Anyway why are not making it into a movie?Did they think it is going to be like SuperMario brothers movie!
Which I thought was not that bad but anyway I still think it is a good idea!See you around!JM

LOL, thats cool, i was just joking around. But seriously, how many movies based on games have your seen that have been good....Tomb Raider is the only one I can think of, and thats only because of Miss Jolie, but hey, to each thier own, i just think it would be a huge let down. I agree that if they did it like LotR, it would be very good, but i do not think they would take it that seriously so it would prolly suck. Oh well, prolly not being made so who cares.



Orlando Bloom as Link.. Directed by Peter Jackson.. no way your talking about a Zelda Movie, that sounds more like "LOTR4 - Legolas new Adventures"

-strange-



I agree with T.H.U.G on this one.

Slopestormer



I can see all of your points, but it's not like they're definately not making it. I'm sayin that if they did, what would be cool for it.



TheOne's Avatar
BANNED
but if there was to ever be one we know it would kinda suck because some how thelly manage to screw up the plot not stay true to it or real f*ck up like the mortal kombat series of movies



true....it could go wrong but to say that it will just because it was based on a video game is just ignorant