I'd rather watch a good TV series

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What is it? An opinion? A request? If it's the second one, try:

Luther
Twin Peaks
Elfen Lied
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
No,it is a comment regarding the current state of Hollywood,too many bad movies.
There are just as many terrible TV shows, which by the way, are made in...

wait for it...

Hollywood.

Well, this is awkward.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

than Hollywood's latest offerings.With a good TV series,you got more value for your time and money.
Well, I still think that the best movies are better than almost any TV series. But it's true the best TV series are better than most movies. Breaking Bad, for instance, beats any Hollywood film I watched made over the past few years. Anyway, my favorite movie has a TV version so it's actually both things at the same time.

Well, I still think that the best movies are better than almost any TV series. But it's true the best TV series are better than most movies.
Genius.

Best movies >> best TV > good movies >> good TV > < books > music < music + sex >> chili cheese nachos = chocolate ice cream > massages >>>>>> mimes

Best movies >> best TV > good movies >> good TV > < books > music < music + sex >> chili cheese nachos = chocolate ice cream > massages >>>>>> mimes
Sir, you have earned your little thumb up.

than Hollywood's latest offerings.With a good TV series,you got more value for your time and money.
He isn't wrong. I've experienced more bad movies then TV series.

I'm not a big fan of TV. There's a few really good ones. But for me, they're the exceptions.

When I find a good TV series,I watch it on DVD from beginning to end.Hundreds of episodes of stuff I know I like. With plenty of good shows available,I am never short of quality entertainment.