Busty Girls Making their friends Invisible

Tools    

Semper Fooey

I think facial beauty followed by good personality trumps bodily traits every time.
Good personality is truly invisible in photographs.

In real life big breasts and good personality trumps facial beauty and bad personality.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Good personality is truly invisible in photographs.

In real life big breasts and good personality trumps facial beauty and bad personality.
I'm talking about me personally. I would probably go for facial beauty and bad personality. Facial beauty being biggest factor me.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Look at Linse Kessler for example:

If she had normally sized breasts for her figure, she would be pretty attractive to most men.
ew, her face is ugly. big boobs or not, sorry but no.

If however you have a petite figure, then big boobs would look horrible on you. Imagine Natalie Portman with HUGE boobs.
depends if we're talking big boobs or HUGE boobs. i don't think Natalie Portman would look horrible if she got a implants that weren't gargantuan. but if you go by the logic that 'big boobs would look horrible on all petite women' you're saying you basically have to be tall and lanky to look good with cleavage? i definitely think not. i've seen girls of all shapes and sizes pull it off. it has to do with the shape of the breast, their body structure, and how proportionate it is to the hips and ass. girls who have such big boobs that they stick out further than their arms look kinda dumb, but most girls with a chest like that didn't get them naturally, anyway.

sweet little mounds on a girl's chest never hurt anybody's eyes.

/lesbo

lol, what is it about hands and fingers that indicates a woman takes good care of herself?
Skin and nails are useful indicators of overall health and, depending on your pov, how much care a woman takes of herself. I'd add hair to that list, too.

For me, good clean, smooth nails are a good thing. Painted is fine, however, I find too much detail both off-putting and a little worrying.

As for the pics, there's too many pics with girls wearing sunglasses. You can't tell whether they're good looking or not.

Semper Fooey
I'm talking about me personally. I would probably go for facial beauty and bad personality. Facial beauty being biggest factor me.
Oops! Repped you by mistake. That's okay.

Bad personality is always a killer in a relationship. Although admittedly many guys will put up with a woman like that longer than they normally would because of her looks. What we are attracted to in a photo or a girl walking by in a mall or beach is one thing. Even watching talk shows I have had my admiration for some beauties change when they open their mouths.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Skin and nails are useful indicators of overall health and, depending on your pov, how much care a woman takes of herself. I'd add hair to that list, too.

For me, good clean, smooth nails are a good thing. Painted is fine, however, I find too much detail both off-putting and a little worrying.

As for the pics, there's too many pics with girls wearing sunglasses. You can't tell whether they're good looking or not.
ah. in that case, i'd add teeth to the list. a lovely smile tends to be a deal breaker with most guys, yes? i can't even tell you how many times I've been told in my lifetime to 'smile! smile! smile!' by random male passerby. super annoying, but i get it - a smile can transform a face.

Semper Fooey
There are also attractive smiles and less attractive ones. How anyone comes across standing across from you can be quite different than from a photo. Some people don't photograph well, but seem more attractive in person.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I would not wish Huge Boobs on anyone I know, I have a friend she is about 5'1 and very petite with DD chest. She is constantly in pain with neck or back problems, it must suck really bad to have to deal with that.
But with that being said here we go.

ah. in that case, i'd add teeth to the list. a lovely smile tends to be a deal breaker with most guys, yes? i can't even tell you how many times I've been told in my lifetime to 'smile! smile! smile!' by random male passerby. super annoying, but i get it - a smile can transform a face.
It certainly can transform a face, but I can only think of one woman who I think really looks better when she smiles and that's Cameron Diaz. It's just not that big a deal, for me.

BTW, we have a word for guys like the ones you mentioned over here. Actually, we have quite a few.

Of course, it can work the other way, too. There was a reason Posh Spice pouted rather than smiled.

The second one's not too bad, but these are the best I could find.

I also completely agree with will about some people just not photographing well, whilst looking good/better in person.

*EDIT: Girls on the left for the first two (they're the only two not wearing sunglasses, so I can actually see them) but I prefer the Denise Richards lookielike in the third.*

lol, what is it about hands and fingers that indicates a woman takes good care of herself?
I hope that's not a serious question. Smooth skin, no dirt under her fingernails, fingernails that are nicely filed and have a proper length, maybe some nice nail polish on it (although that does conceal the dirt aspect). I'm not a fan of fake nails, but they still go to show that a woman wants her fingers to look good to other people.

If I see that a girl is a nailbiter, I'm like: "are you hungry?" To say I find it disgusting, would be an understatement.

I also second HK's assertion that hair is very, very important in judging whether a woman takes care of herself. When you date some girl with bedroom hair or greasy hair that hasn't been washed in 3 days, it's an instant turnoff.

And a smile? Nah, that's not important. Girls that are pretty are just naturally pretty no matter how they look or smile or w/e. Just as long as they're not frowning or looking angry.

Semper Fooey
I hope that's not a serious question. Smooth skin, no dirt under her fingernails, fingernails that are nicely filed and have a proper length, maybe some nice nail polish on it (although that does conceal the dirt aspect). I'm not a fan of fake nails, but they still go to show that a woman wants her fingers to look good to other people.

If I see that a girl is a nailbiter, I'm like: "are you hungry?" To say I find it disgusting, would be an understatement.

I also second HK's assertion that hair is very, very important in judging whether a woman takes care of herself. When you date some girl with bedroom hair or greasy hair that hasn't been washed in 3 days, it's an instant turnoff.

And a smile? Nah, that's not important. Girls that are pretty are just naturally pretty no matter how they look or smile or w/e. Just as long as they're not frowning or looking angry.
A nice smile can make a difference, makes a girl seem more attractive because it brings warmth to her face. These fashion models, do you find some of them attractive? They have flawless features, but they are so cold looking. A girl who smiles and laughs easy, but isn't great looking probably has an easier time holding on to a guy than an ice princess.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
That instantly made me think of Chloe during the seasons on 25, she always looked angry or pouty, not sur what you'd call it.

A nice smile can make a difference, makes a girl seem more attractive because it brings warmth to her face. These fashion models, do you find some of them attractive? They have flawless features, but they are so cold looking. A girl who smiles and laughs easy, but isn't great looking probably has an easier time holding on to a guy than an ice princess.
When you talk to a girl, she will laugh if she finds you funny or just if there's a click between you two, she'll laugh to be friendly. There's a difference between holding onto a guy and being good-looking. Of course you want your girlfriend to smile and be cheerful around you. But if we're purely judging a girl's looks, then no, a smile isn't important.

Semper Fooey
Let' face it, she wasn't a great beauty anyway, but a smile wouldn't have hurt. Good actress though. I saw her on a talk show and she smiled easily. And she was interesting, her background was actually in improvisational comedy which you wouldn't have known watching 24.

EDIT
I was talking about the actress playing Chloe.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
How does skin stretch like that, I am guessing you have to gradually go up in implant size, still it seems like there would be a limit to how much the skin can stretch.