Actors who never played villains

Tools    

True. Even Will's rapping career has been clean for the most part. I think he should try for a crime drama (we all know another one's bound to pop up) and play a crime lord or a corrupt cop, similar to how Denzel has found success there.
Those of you who think Will Smith can't play dark have obviously never seen Six Degrees of Separation.

Sophie Turner and Hailee Steinfeld.
Sophie Turner's kind of skirting around the fringes though, especially the potential with Jean Grey in X-Men.

Welcome to the human race...
Fight Club has that effect on impressionable dudes.

Eddie Redmayne?
Too soon? LOL
Jupiter Ascending?

This might just do nobody any good.
Henry Cavill? Or am I missing something?
Sort of was one in Stardust.

Dean Cain.that i remember anyway!
First of all, Dean Cain is hardly an actor, and his career, such as it is, consists mainly of television work. However, he plays a rapist in a seventh season episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and played real-life murderous scumbag Scott Peterson in the made-for-TV "The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story". That's two, and there are probably a couple others.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

First of all, Dean Cain is hardly an actor, and his career, such as it is, consists mainly of television work. However, he plays a rapist in a seventh season episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and played real-life murderous scumbag Scott Peterson in the made-for-TV "The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story". That's two, and there are probably a couple others.
well,he is-just not in very well known movies But youre right about the tv movies thing..AAAND I forgot about the perfect husband!thanks i need to see that again.

I never understood why he didnt go further in his career then he did-he was so well known during his superman days