Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Prometheus

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Batman (1989)-As i said before i lost bet so i had to watch Batman and Robin, i want to forget that with some good old Bat

Jarhead,American Psycho and maybe Mysterious Skin

Office Space (1999)

EDIT: Screw Blue Valentine, I'm watching this comedy cult classic first. I'm not in the mood for a romantic drama.

Dead Ringers (1988)

As my main film of the night, I'm watching this very acclaimed Cronenberg picture. I'm looking forward to it!

Cobpyth, how did you like eXistenZ?
It was entertaining, well made and had a few interesting twists. The film also asked some profound questions about "real" life and the different dimensions of existence in an engaging way, which I really appreciated. It's not a groundbreaking film as I've seen stories like this before, but it's a fun watch nonetheless.

I would give it a
(+) rating, which is very solid.

Jakob the Liar
with Robin Williams.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Videodrome. Not quite sure what to expect with this one but it looks pretty interesting. I've seen two Cronenberg films so far. The Fly and A History of Violence. I liked both so I reckon i see more of his filmography.

Videodrome is very good )) Maybe not as good as Eastern Promises of History of Violence but it tops The Fly,Crash,Existenz and Dangerous Method easily. )

Yep,it's good,too but for me it's bit too "far away" to keep it in my mind for a long time.It's very well-told and extremely interesting yet Videodrome is creepier because, despite its fantasy stuff,it has more sense of reality.I like that in films. ) I was very disappointed with a Dangerous Method,though,I felt that it lost Cronenberg charm. )

the Hobbit

fun watch. suffers a bit from prequel-itis at times. but i like a few of the dwarves, and may be one of the few who liked Radagast... the goofy wizard with birdsh!t on his face

+

love this part

Let the night air cool you off
EDIT: Screw Blue Valentine, I'm watching this comedy cult classic first. I'm not in the mood for a romantic drama.
I would actually say that the romantic part of the film is less important than the heartbreak. Blue Valentine left me sad for a few days.

Plans for today are Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Boiler Room and The Bank Job.