Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
The Magnificent Seven
I love that movie. It's one of the few Westerns (that I've seen) that I really love.

I'm debating between ahowing my girlfriend The Killer or Argo tonight. She's a history teacher, so Argo seems like a perfect fit. If she doesn't have a lot of homework to do tonight, it'll probably be The Killer, though.

28 days later

I've never heard of that before but just watched the trailer and read a couple reviews-it looks awesome. I put it on my to see list, looking forward to knowing your thoughts on it.

yeah,watching it tomorrow,too,someone recommended me it on this forum )

I've never heard of that before but just watched the trailer and read a couple reviews-it looks awesome. I put it on my to see list, looking forward to knowing your thoughts on it.
Hope you enjoy it, it's one of my fav movies . Paddy Considine is amazing in it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

The Exterminating Angel (1962)

I have high expectations, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
Ah, Bunuel, ever the trickster. Is this your first Bunuel film? I think The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie is a better starting point (and film).

Finished here. It's been fun.

Eyes Wide Shut. I am a huge fan of Kubrick, I have liked all of the films I've seen from him thus far. Every time I watch one of his films I get an assured feeling that what I'm about to watch is going to be incredible. A weaker Kubrick film is still a great film.

Ah, Bunuel, ever the trickster. Is this your first Bunuel film? I think The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie is a better starting point (and film).
It was my first Bunuel, yes.

Eyes Wide Shut. I am a huge fan of Kubrick, I have liked all of the films I've seen from him thus far. Every time I watch one of his films I get an assured feeling that what I'm about to watch is going to be incredible. A weaker Kubrick film is still a great film.
It isn't a weaker Kubrick film, it's one of his best imo.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
The only Jean Vigo I haven't seen (though, granted it's longer than all of his other works combined)
L'atalante

eXistenZ (1999)

I'm starting to like Cronenberg's style more and more, so I decided to watch another of his films. This one looked interesting.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
eXistenZ (1999)

[snip]

I'm starting to like Cronenberg's style more and more, so I decided to watch another of his films. This one looked interesting.
I think this was my first Cronenberg film. I ended up enjoying it much more than I had expected. The whole movie gave me this sort of uneasy, weird feeling. But, it was somehow good. Don't know what that's all about, but I give it a solid

Unregistered User

Tonight as part of Belfast Film Festival im watching Rebecca in a castle in a place called Hillsborough. Cant wait! First time seeing Rebecca.
Here's a photo of the castle, its not your typical atmospheric castle but it should still be good fun.