Pets

Tools    

⬆️ Was it GB’s birthday?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
⬆️ Was it GB’s birthday?
No, it was Cricket's dog Randy's 4th birthday. (But it's close to my birthday. My birthday is May 17th. )

Happy 4th Birthday sweet Randy, celebrated with a trip to the park, steak, puppy pie, cow ears, and new toys.

There are health benefits to taking care of pets, not least of which are stress reduction, physical activity such as taking your dog for walks, and lessening of depression due to companionship from the animals. Taking care of a pet has been shown to have a positive effect on attitude, and on blood pressure.

Aside from that, pets are interesting. even a tank of fish can be fascinating to watch, and it lowers your blood pressure, just like meditation. Unlike watching television, which is a depressant, observing live animals engages your mind and body, burning calories, just as reading does. Watching TV actually depresses your brain and body functions, causing you to gain weight. Pets return our affection, and have a positive effect on our emotional and physical lives. They’re also just fun to be around.

Here’s a photo of my two dogs!

The youngest is not even a year old. He’s already bigger than our other dog who just turned 9 years of age btw.

*note: dogs are lying opposite on the two photos, if you were wondering who were who.

Just gave the boys dried pig snouts for the 1st time, definitely a hit.
Can't wait to see their reaction to dried elephant shlong if'n when you try that on them

Can't wait to see their reaction to dried elephant shlong if'n when you try that on them
I recall them liking dried bull shlong, so I bet they'd like that too - though they might have trouble getting their little mouths around it.

I was surprised to see some of the delicacy's available for dogs. Buffalo horns seem to be especially appreciated but they are much too big for my boys. However a small set of antlers may be in their future.

I was surprised to see some of the delicacy's available for dogs. Buffalo horns seem to be especially appreciated but they are much too big for my boys. However a small set of antlers may be in their future.
For Christmas! Those simply have to be for Christmas!!

Unlike watching television, which is a depressant .... Watching TV actually depresses your brain and body functions, causing you to gain weight.
Do you have links proving this?

Do you have links proving this?
I'm gonna confidently predict they won't be providing any on here.

⬆️ Duh, just noticed he’s banned. Well, that will preserve me from a tiresome discussion.

I might be getting a new rat. An acquaintance of mine is needing to rehome hers. He’s six months old and she says he’s really sweet. I had to put my last rat to sleep last October and decided to take a break from them for a number of reasons. I’d been thinking about ending the break but I’m not sure if I’m ready.

He sure is cute though.