True Blood

Tools    

that's what she said...
HELLO AGAIN AGAIN FOLKS!
So, I am a bit embarassed I am basically talking to myself on this thread now-a-days--BUT I just wanted to remind everyone the SEASON 6 is coming this year!!!!!!!!
I wanted to share my order of season favorites so far and see what you guys think too... so here is my order of liking:
1.SEASON 1-perfect start to a great show!
2.SEASON 4-i love sookie and eric together and this season was so captivating!
3.SEASON 3-cool stuff, love the attention is not always on the same people.
4.SEASON 5-got a little kooky at some parts, but still interesting at that.
5.SEASON 2-not a big fan, seemed like every episode was an orgy fest and the whole maynad (sp?) thing wasn't that cool to me.

^^All in all it's been a great 5 seasons so far (minus season 2 to me-but hey, we needed it to get to season 3) and I am super pumped for season 6!!!!

Remember this piece of crap?

So Ive been following all along, and this is its final season. I have to say I think they listened to their fans finally for their last hurrah. All the crappy actors that infected this show, regardless how long theyve been on it, have been eliminated. Like, quickly

Is it now great tv that you must now see? No, but its better than its been since season 3.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Totally agree with you, Tongo. But I still think I'm watching this final season just out of a perverse sense of curiosity at just how they're going to wrap things up. I won't miss it when it's gone.