What's the best streaming service?

Tools    

Hi, I've just signed up for Amazon Prime because I've read it's got a better collection of movies than Netflix, however I find that you can't watch old classics such as Predator from 1987. So, do Amazon Prime and Netflix only allow access to modern and recent movies and for older classics from 80s and 90s you have to pay extra for? That's a shame. I do like movies from 80s to early 2000, is there any other alternative to Amazon and Netflix that would actually allow access to ALL movies that I'd would want to watch? Thank you for suggestions

As far as I can tell, the way "they" have it set up is that movies become exclusives to various streaming sites. Some have the same titles as each other, and others do not. There is no sure fire way to see your choice films unless you use various sites to watch them. This is why I collect blu rays and cherry pick from various sites for the films I want to see that I haven't yet. It can be pricey but that's life.

On the other hand - there are plenty of questionable sites that have a database, too. Those I stay away from for a variety of reasons - but the number one reason is because it will give you herpes.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
As far as I can tell, the way "they" have it set up is that movies become exclusives to various streaming sites. Some have the same titles as each other, and others do not. There is no sure fire way to see your choice films unless you use various sites to watch them. This is why I collect blu rays and cherry pick from various sites for the films I want to see that I haven't yet. It can be pricey but that's life.

On the other hand - there are plenty of questionable sites that have a database, too. Those I stay away from for a variety of reasons - but the number one reason is because it will give you herpes.

Wait till Disney start their streaming site (expected to start at the end of 2019). Most of the content will be available on it. Most of the Disney content on Netflix and other streaming sites will be removed.

I currently have Netflix and Hotstar (for English football). I was conflicted like you and might check out Amazon Prime, since they are adding loads of good content, when my Netflix subscription gets over.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I've tried Netflix, Crave, and Amazon Prime so far, and I would say the best by a long shot for me is Amazon Prime, they just got all this stuff on I like in comparison to others. But it depends what you want to of course.

Hi, I've just signed up for Amazon Prime because I've read it's got a better collection of movies than Netflix, however I find that you can't watch old classics such as Predator from 1987. So, do Amazon Prime and Netflix only allow access to modern and recent movies and for older classics from 80s and 90s you have to pay extra for? That's a shame. I do like movies from 80s to early 2000, is there any other alternative to Amazon and Netflix that would actually allow access to ALL movies that I'd would want to watch? Thank you for suggestions
Netflix DVD service called DVD.Com has lots of older movie titles. A lot of people go for both Netflix streaming and the DVD in the mail to cover their bases.

I feel Netlfix has a great amount of movies and series compared to others. Also, their original content is over the top. No doubt Netflix is the best streaming service

There are a lot of streaming services that I have been following and would like to share them with you. You can watch movies on Amazon Prime Video, Voot, ZEE5, Jio TV, Hotstar and Netflix.