Does anyone know what happened to Maria Ford?

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
This is quite a peculiar case really, Ms. Maria Ford was the Queen of B-movies in the 1990s appearing in a range of micro budget horrors, soft core films and comedies too. She was apparently "discovered" dancing topless in a bar in the San Fernando valley, where she was immediately cast in Dance of the Damned and Stripped to Kill 2.

After that, she went on to dominate the B-movie industry for the entirety of the 90s and scraping into the early 00s too, where after doing a bit of work in family/christmas films, she's faded out completely. She's currently set to appear in Susanna Lo's Rabid but the woman is juggling about 5 projects, and not a single one seems to have moved beyond the pre-production stage, so it looks very unlikely that her next film will ever be filmed.

She also never gives out interviews and after being heavily criticised for what she said in the documentary Some Nudity Required, she seems to have stopped providing anyone with any interviews since.

Yet the weird thing is, it looks as though she is still looking for work. On IMDb, it says that she is often getting headshots done, and some insiders know that she has turned down some roles recently. She always wanted to be in A-movies apparently, but she's never been close, so I'm not sure how she's even getting by?

Additionally, everyone only ever seems to have positive things to say about her, they say she's extremely dedicated to her work, and was one of the hardest working actresses back in her prime. She seems like a lovely lady, which is kind of why I'm trying to find out more about her, because the whole thing seems quite tragic sadly.

I've only actually seen her in one film, and I can't remember the title, but she was actually really quite impressive! So yeah, how come she never made it? And what's happened to her, does anyone have any info at all?

She was in totally obscure films, the only film of note she has appeared in is Slumber Party Massacre III. She also went under the knife a lot recently, going from this:

To this...

Any info at all welcome!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Can't help you. The only one of her films I've seen is Saturday Night Special and she was terrible. So was the movie.
Thanks very much anyway! And yeah, looking through her IMDb page, she's made quite a few bad films

I have no idea who she is, but there is a website with contact information for her agency. They might have some information for you.

http://www.mariaford.net/contact/
Wow, thanks so much! That's very kind of you

Happy to report Ms. Maria Ford is still working In Los Angeles. I just found new images of her dates 2017 for a production she has been working on. Man! That body shows she never takes a day off her workouts and that she is serious about her career. There is also a fansite that is new it is her name and fansite with the usual dotcom So happy to see she is active and working that body is too good to hide.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria Ford Actress-2017-016.jpg
Views:	1760
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	28560   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria Ford Actress-2017-015.jpg
Views:	2642
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	28561   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria Ford Actress-2017-019.jpg
Views:	1926
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	28562  

She also never gives out interviews and after being heavily criticised for what she said in the documentary Some Nudity Required, she seems to have stopped providing anyone with any interviews since.
What did she say?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Well it's nice to see her get some work again, I hope she's happy, too!

But I wish she hadn't got her plastic surgery, she was stunningly gorgeous. At least she looks a lot better than she did a few years ago!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
What did she say?
She said the only reason she got roles was if she took her clothes off, and she would be laughed out if she suggested otherwise, so she wanted to get into A productions where she could act without stripping off. She was very critical of some big B movie directors of the time, and was basically black listed afterwards.

The documentary is on youtube I think, it's quite good! Brinke Stevens and Julie Strain are in it as well!

I am happy to see her working and being true to herself in this crazy industry. She still has a large fan base out there.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0285768/m...wer/rm15675904
She is currently working in Los Angeles. I found some screenshots of her modeling and dancing work on IMDB in the photo gallery.

I do know she’s a known pro dancer and belly dancer now, I hear she performs worldwide. Here are some pics I found.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The one movie I would really recommend with her is Ring of Fire. It's a martial arts take on Romeo and Juliet, where her character of Julie falls for Chinese doctor Johnny, played by kickboxing legend Don "The Dragon" Wilson. Of course, his family objects because his cousin Terry's greatest rival is Julie's brother Brad, who is the leader of a local surfer gang. They usually settle their scores inside of a kickboxing ring but when this romance blossoms, the action is taken to the streets. Wilson doesn't get to fight until the very end of the film, but ends on a different note usually seen in martial arts B-movies.

Ford and Wilson with some of the original cast did return for a more action-orientated sequel, Ring of Fire II: Blood and Steel a year later.

My Dreams came true!
I saw Maria Ford in Los Angeles usually these gals are stuck up and do not look how they do online but I have to say she doesn't look like she does online... she looks BETTER!
Gorgeous and what an incredible body. You sure don't get that way sitting watching TV. Happy I got to see her in the flesh I am still feeling starstruck. Something else I can cross off my wish list.

My Dreams came true!
I saw Maria Ford in Los Angeles usually these gals are stuck up and do not look how they do online but I have to say she doesn't look like she does online... she looks BETTER!
Gorgeous and what an incredible body. You sure don't get that way sitting watching TV. Happy I got to see her in the flesh I am still feeling starstruck. Something else I can cross off my wish list.
Oh my gosh! Give us details. I've been wondering what happened to her for awhile now

I've seen her movies she is sexy and good in them!

I work with Maria Ford's management firm. Maria is a busy, working, successful model and professional dancer based in Los Angeles, and working worldwide on a regular basis. She is doing excellently. I have attached some new images of recent work she has done.
Attachments

Name:	Maria Ford Feathers Fantasy 2018-web-small.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	45627   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria Ford Cinema Starlet and Fine Art Model 2018.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	374.3 KB
ID:	45628   Click image for larger version

Name:	MARIA FORD FILM STARLET 2017(1).jpeg
Views:	937
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	45630   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180621_005058.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	45631   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dream Girls of a Dystopian Realm  2018-small-2.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	45632  

Name:	Maria Ford 2017 Screenshot-1.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	45633   Click image for larger version

Name:	MARIA FORD BELLYDANCER FILM STAR 2017.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	397.1 KB
ID:	45634   Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria Ford Sexy Siren-2017-1 web-1.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	45635  

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Heck, I'm shocked you found your way onto here, although I remember some of her reps knocking about on her IMDb page back when that was a thing. I'm glad she's doing well though, she seemed very sweet and down to earth on Some Nudity Required.

Maria Ford is so hot. I saw her dance and she is so sexy. What an awesome bod!

Such a talented & beautiful lady. I really like her in 'Burial of the Rats', 'Unnamable II', 'Stripteaser', 'Saturday Night Special', 'Deathstalker IV' and many many more. To me - she's an icon of VHS era.
Some of her later work is also interesting, she was in many popular tv shows. I wish there was some fanpage dedicated to her 80s&90s work. I wish she was still acting.