Sonic The Hedgehog Movie

Tools    

http://deadline.com/2017/10/sonic-th...er-1202180914/

"Neal Moritz has made one of his first moves sincelanding at Paramount Pictures from his longtime Sony home, with his new studio nabbing movie rights to Sonic the Hedgehog, the iconic Sega video game franchise.

The pic was set up by Moritz and Deadpool director Tim Miller at Sony in 2014 as a hybrid live-action/CG-animated feature; in the new incarnation, Mortiz and his Original Film will produce, and Miller is among the executive producers. Jeff Fowler will direct.
"

A bucket of anxiety
Yet another entire movie in 1 trailer.
No need to see it now I guess.
I think the worse case of the trailer ruining the movie I've seen was Ma. Probably not but I was so angry because I wanted to see it but we were in the theater about to see Us and there was no skipping the ad.

Well I never knew Sonic had a movie out! The game is brilliant, I played it endlessly on my console. 😳

What the hell did I just watch? If Tails and Knuckles aren't in this I'll be... no, they don't need to be ruined for life. Sega! Sonic's out, and your new mascot is Tails.

Welcome to the human race...
Probably Knuckles - he seems like a character you could base a sequel around, especially given how he plays a misguided antagonist in Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

This could be bad....but I do like Jim Carrey as Robotnik

This is surely some kind of joke trailer? there going to reveal the film doesn't exactly exist and this is promoting some prodct instead like that "Crocodile Dundee" thing with the Oz tourist board?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
After just seeing Coolio perform GP in person

That song and 1990's Jim Carrey. I thought he swore off these roles? Must have got this role because of his work in The Bad Batch .

This trailer made me chuckle several times but by far the best part is, "every hero has a genesis". The worst part of this existing is I have to try and keep my boys away from the trailer or risk seeing this thing. Although they haven't mentioned seeing Pokemon, thank God.