So, the commercial stars a cg animated kid I believe in a blue shirt and red shorts with blonde hair and blue eyes on a completely white background. He proceeds to speak to young audiences about the importance of eating healthy by example. He says to picture a scenario of him eating nothing but pizza and sitting on the couch everyday. He morphs into a short, fat man with grease all over his mouth and shirt and says, "Whoa, this isn't cool," as he goes back into being a kid. He mentions another scenario of him running every day and eating nothing but vegetables. He grows into a 6 ft tall basketball player dude thing and says, "This isn't cool either," again, morphing back into a child. He then says that with a balanced diet and fair amount of exercise he can turn into (and yes, he literally turns into) a fit, muscular man, proceeding to say, "Cool." He might've had a basketball spinning on his finger, I don't know. I keep thinking of this commercial, but I can't find it because I don't have the necessary description for it. I believe it was a PSA created by Nickelodeon. Any ideas?