Is it cancelled? (List of recently cancelled shows)

Tools    

2018 Cancellations  

2019 Cancellations...

The Cool Kids
Salvation
I Feel Bad
Reverie
Shades of Blue
Marlon
Rel
The Passage
The Gifted
The Kids Are Alright
The Fix
Speechless
Lethal Weapon

Life in Pieces
Elementary
Happy Together
Murphy Brown revival
Fam
Proven Innocent
Star
Splitting Up Together
For the People
Trial & Error
Take Two
Abby's
The Enemy Within
The Village
Happy!
Deadly Class
The Ranch
Sneaky Pete
The Code

The only one of those i've watched is Brooklyn Nine-Nine but i stopped watching that after Season 3 so that list doesn't bother me. Still pretty shocking there's a few well loved shows there.

Actually i watched the first two episodes of Last Man On Earth, wasn't that into it.

There are still others on the chopping block. The ones that hurt my heart the most are The Expanse and The Mick. The Mick was truly something special.

I need a minute...

What are the others? As long as Atlanta and Nathan For You survive i'm cool. Those two, The Americans & Master of None are the only ongoing shows i care about and The Americans only has three episodes left, Master of None is on Netflix so isn't in danger of cancellation.

What are the others? As long as Atlanta and Nathan For You survive i'm cool. Those two, The Americans & Master of None are the only ongoing shows i care about and The Americans only has three episodes left, Master of None is on Netflix so isn't in danger of cancellation.

Currently the ones up for cancellation that I know of are Agents of Shield, Gotham, Life in Pieces and Scorpion.

A system of cells interlinked
The Expanse....

RIDICULOUS! One of the better sci-fi on TV currently, by a long shot.

Arg!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
http://tvline.com/category/cancellations/

Deception
Designated Survivor
Kevin (Probably) Saves the World
Lucifer

These were the only shows on the list that I was watching. I won't miss three of them, but "Lucifer" was getting better this season, so I'll be sad to see it go.

I'm also sad to see "Once Upon a Time" get cancelled, but this season has been a disappointment, so I guess that will make it easier to let it go.

Sadly, I think "Instinct" will be cancelled soon. I've been enjoying the show, but this week's episode won't air, so that means it's probably a safe bet that the show's on its last leg.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Currently the ones up for cancellation that I know of are Agents of Shield, Gotham, Life in Pieces and Scorpion.

I think "Agents of Shield" was better at the beginning, but I've been close to giving it up this season anyway, so I won't be upset if it gets cancelled.

I would have given up on "Gotham" already, but I'm just waiting to see Bruce Wayne become Batman, and then I'll stop watching it even if it isn't cancelled.

I love "Scorpion", and I'll be heartbroken if it gets cancelled.

Here's an updated link to the cancellation/renewal status of all the current TV shows:

http://tvline.com/2017/10/10/renewed...celled-series/

I seriously dont know how Kiefer Sutherland as a president series gets cancelled after 2 seasons. The cast is really good and has everything other shows have like it. Micheal J Fox comes on and they still cancel the series. I am certain Disney wont Cancel Shield now. Simply because Marvel wanted it too last and Disney told ABC its wasnt being cancelled. So as long as Marvel and DC wants Shield on abc isnt gonna cancel it.

The Expanse....

RIDICULOUS! One of the better sci-fi on TV currently, by a long shot.

Arg!!!
As far as I know The Expanse may still continue. Syfy has announced that they're out but the actual producers are interested in continuing if they find it a new home which actually sounds quite realistic.

http://deadline.com/2018/05/the-expa...ed-1202388026/

Just added Superior Donuts and Scorpion to the list. I liked Superior Donuts. Shame, the show had its charm.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Netflix has passed. Expect amazon/Hulu to pass as well.

My job supplies gear for both Taken and The Expanse. I don’t expect those two shows to come back.

Glad B-99 is saved. Sad to see TLMOE GE cancelled.

Netflix has passed. Expect amazon/Hulu to pass as well.

My job supplies gear for both Taken and The Expanse. I don’t expect those two shows to come back.

Glad B-99 is saved. Sad to see TLMOE GE cancelled.
Sad if The Expanse really gets cancelled. Haven't started season 3 yet (I like to binge watch many series) but first two were good. On the other hand there seems to be quite common opinion that the quality of books sinks badly after the first two so maybe they're just stopping before that