Vongo: Yes or No?

Tools    

Death Is So Becoming ;>
I'm thinking about trying out Vongo which is a service where you download movies to your computer sort of like netflix for your computer.

Does anyone here have it? Or know anyone who does. I looking for some feedback to help me decide. And I would like to know it can cause any adverse effects to a laptop.

Thanks

Never heard of it and wouldn't try it. I downloaded one movie in my life which was Signs from Kazaa like a month before its release into theaters. I loved the movie but watching a film on the computer is for *****. Sure u can make it fullscreen but come on....get real. I was dying to catch it eventually on the big screen and it is one of M. Night's best.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I'm under the impression you have to pay for Vongo?

Ehhh...they should offer a free trial. Give it a shot. In fact I'd google/wikipedia it before I did anything drastic.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Why bother when you can download DVD rips from the newsgroups.
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

I can see why people are hesitant to try vongo, because nobody wants to watch a movie on a computer, but if you have a dvd burner you can burn the movies straight to a dvd with vongo and then watch it on any dvd player around the house. I use netflix, myself, and when I send out a movie a new one comes the next day, so i am not interested in vongo. If your situation is not like mine, though, I would give it a shot.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore