New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I Trapped the Devil

Parasite
("The film revolves around Ki-taek and his unemployed family as they take a peculiar interest in the Park family, which leads them to get entangled in an unexpected incident." - Wiki)

Bliss

The Lodge

The Mountain

Chicuarotes
"A group of teenagers in Mexico City set out to enrich their lives." - IMDB

Desolation Center

Achoura

True Fiction

Extra Ordinary

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

This is one I've been waiting for. The original was excellent IMO.

The official trailer to The Art of Self Defense

My Own Private Hell (Inferninho)
"In a bar called Inferninho, the staff dream of escape. A handsome sailor with a dream of finding home arrives." - IMDB

Cleo
"Can Cleo turn back time? It seems that misfortune has been haunting her loved ones since she was born. A legendary treasure sounds like the solution to her problems, but Cleo will have to let go of the past." - IMDB

The Banana Splits
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Deadsight - A Canadian police officer, who is expecting, and a partially blind man seek out to survive when a zombie outbreak hits their area.