MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

In all seriousness though, I'm probably gonna make it but I did just start up a new project and it's possible I'll be working Saturday. I'm pretty much the boss of me though so I should be able to make it work.

Ya'll can make fun of kickers all you want, but Greg Zuerlein was a huge part of my success last season.

Either day is fine with me as long as we do it early in the afternoon.

Now go pick some names out of a hat so I can know my draft spot and mock accordingly.

. . . And if I don't have one of the first five picks, do it all over again until you get the desired result. Thank you.

Yes, thank you for the reminder, that was probably gonna get lost in the shuffle otherwise.

I'm too lazy and distracted today to do the video thing again, but hopefully doing it last year established my bonafides. I'll probably do it again next year, too, and will always do it any time someone demands.

Anyway, doing it shortly!

DRAFT ORDER

1. PlasticPads&IronMen
  2. Lord of the Rings
  3. Beantown Champs
  4. TBD (Josh)
  5. Russell Wilson's War
  6. Silly Nannies
  7. Censored Clowns
  8. Little Machines
  9. Donnie Football
  10. Canadian Pharmacy
  11. 11 Angry Men
  12. Kneel O'Donnell
  13. The Empire
  14. The Paper Curtain

Can't complain about my highly appropriate number, I guess. First time I've determined draft order before even looking closely enough to have an opinion about whether I liked it or not. Better do some mocks to find out if I'm happy or not.

Oh, and unless otherwise noted I assumed we'd just keep all settings the same as last year. Check the league site for details and all that, or ask questions and I'll answer them. Nothing too dramatic, just some balance tweaks that make all of us have to look beyond most rankings and all that.

Hey, could I get a rundown of teams and who the FF coaches are. I know who most are (I think), but I like to have a name to a team if possible. Thanks much.

Edit: Okay, I see Yoda posted the teams and coaches earlier.

Pay attention Dionne!!!

I asked Yoda and he actually didn't have an answer so I figured it was no harm actually asking everybody.

Who should I take for the #1 pick?

I admit that I'm leaning towards David Johnson because he is the whole damn show in Arizona plus he put freakish numbers together in 2016. Leveon Bell is great but you never know, he could be busted for Peds again. A buddy of mine suggested Ezekiel Elliott saying that he's more focused now than he was before. He said he saw a special on TV about him saying how he's no longer going to be partying and will be completely focused for the first time. there could be partiality though on my buddies part because he's a huge Ohio State fan. Todd Gurley is Yahoos suggestion overall probably because he's going to be the whole damn show like Johnson is in Arizona. he didn't put together David Johnsons 2016 numbers last year though.

I'm just seeking advice I may or may not end up taking, but figured at the least it would be a good opportunity to talk some ball

I had misspoken when I said that Todd Gurley was number one Yahoo choice. I was confusing the mock drafts average pick with the projected pick. I think.

at least for the first part of the Season I'm going to be solely operating off of my phone and it is more difficult by far than using a desktop / laptop.

Let the night air cool you off
I don't have a shot at getting him, so I'll just say the guy who would be my number one pick is Gurley. He could go down as the best RB talent of his generation and he'll get plenty of usage.