Halloween Reboot

Tools    

Judy Greer is in talks to play Karen Strode, the daughter of Jamie Lee Curtis' iconic Laurie Strode
^ Nice casting there if it happens, think she's an excellent actress.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Has there ever been a time in history that a film series was remade, then, there was a sequel to the original series? Like, downright remade, not reboots like xXx, Terminator, and a few others had.

Was more of a comedy film, not as scary as it used be years back.

I do hope they give the film a new formula that will reel the retro horror fans back into the genre.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
It just got better....one of the original two to play "The Shape", Nick Castle, is returning to the iconic role for the film. This time, alternate Tony Moran is replaced by actor/stuntman James Jude Courtney for specific scenes.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/original...new-halloween/

Andi Matichak has been cast as Allyson, the daughter of Judy Greer's character and granddaughter of Jamie Lee Curtis' Laurie.

This might just do nobody any good.
Should we start complaining that this isn’t the real Michael Myers?

I think that David Gordon Green has the potential to make something interesting. Color me interested.

I think that when people want to leave their typical genre to go make something completely different... they probably have something they really want to say. They probably have a passion to do it. A need.
Or just a strong curiosity.

I feel his way about music production. Often with really heavy music, I wish for a producer whose usual bag is electronica. Cross pollination is a way of life.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Trailer on Friday, apparently.
Friday the 13th?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's weird seeing her with long hair. It's been short for so long.

Suspect's Reviews

Eh...seems like Green and McBride have the story but the aesthetic seems like it leads a bit to be desired. Definitely feels like a major course correction from Zombie's style over substance.

My prediction

1. Halloween
2. Halloween IV: Return of Michael Myers
3. Halloween H2O
4. Halloween 2
5. Halloween 6: The Producers Cut
6. Halloween (2018)
7. Halloween (2007)
8. Halloween: Season of the Witch
9. Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Myers
10. Halloween Ressurection
11. H2