Trademarks you notice with members

Tools    

TV Shows would be (think i know this a little better than music associations, not as much as movies tho obv):

Camo - The Wire
Holden - Moonlighting
mark - The Simpsons
Swan - The Office (US)
CiCi - The Inbetweeners
Yoda - Better Call Saul
Mattias - The X-Files
SC - The Golden Girls
Dani8 - Breaking Bad
JJ - King of the Hill
Cricket - Survivor
Raul - Cupcake Wars
Cosmic - The Expanse (hope you remember why that gets a Coleman )
Miss Vicky - South Park (nah, Blackadder obv)
Captain Steel - The Twilight Zone
Citizen - Laverne & Shirley
Christine - Boys From The Blackstuff
Yam - It's Always Sunny
Cobpyth - Mad Men
sean - Community (coz of our conversations, other than that all the good shows probably has the best tv taste here other than me!)

Okay, i'll stop... No one has The Sopranos coz that's also mine!

The truth is in here

Where did the religious connotation come from?
Seeing = Seeing something miraculous
Believing = I believe in our good Lord!

Plus the guy in your avatar looks amazed by something.

Ah – so is that Idris Elba in The Wire?
Yep mate, Stringer looking bored.

Never watched Solsidan...
He's associating it in a sense that you remind him of characters or the general tone of the show. That's probably a more proper way to do it, i was just going by what people are into and i associate them with as a result.

Seeing = Seeing something miraculous
Believing = I believe in our good Lord!
Fair enough .

Plus the guy in your avatar looks amazed by something.
Yes he's found what he's looking for .

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
You know more than the avarage foreign person, because as you said, you are interested, what is a hughe asset, IMO.
Yes I think so too .

What will be the next polish movie?
A Short Film About Love
Perfect

Music i associate some with (Keeping in mind i don't take part in the Song Tournaments)

Nostromo - Madonna (lots of stuff actually feel like you're up there with SC in most music references by post ratio. Madonna coz i remember a thread (think it was a Countdown) where you kept posting her.)

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Madonna eyes.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	47039   Click image for larger version

Name:	md1.gif
Views:	40
Size:	345.4 KB
ID:	47040   Click image for larger version

Name:	md3.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	47041  

TV shows I associate people with:

@Captain Steel - Lois & Clark
Superman: The Animated Series
Smallville
Superboy
Krypto The Superdog
Supergirl
What's ironic is that, because I love comic book superheroes (especially as I remember them from my youth)... I steer clear of television adaptations as they have a habit of altering the characters beyond recognition. Therefore, the only one of the TV shows listed that I watched was Superman: The Animated Series (as most of DC's animated shows of the 90's stayed pretty close to the comic versions).

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
[mention=95730]
@edarsenal is elegant

@Ms. M ALWAYS says the sweetest things!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Mr Minio likes Michael Rosen
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I aculaughed with me and cupcake wars Camo!
Shaquille O Neal LMFAO!!!!
Yeah in all honesty i'd probably go for Survivor for you too but i had already used it for Cricket, thinking about it now should have gave him The Shield and you Survivor. Remembered you mentioning Cupcake Wars, also considered Mike and Molly.

When you sent that list for the Countdown i figured it wasn't serious but i loved the idea of Shaq getting a vote because he's one of the best humans so i counted it, he is a DJ and Rapper Being serious it'd probably be AC/DC or ZZ Top.

Do I really? I had no idea that I do that.
haha yeah. Not all the time and i genuinely enjoy it so i hope you don't get self-conscious now and stop. Here's a recent post with it to a small degree it's sometimes more if the post is longer:

I'm the one who had Mamma Mia! at #1 on my list. I didn't know most of the Abba songs before I saw the movie, but I loved the movie. It's a fun movie set on a beautiful island with some great music.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
AC/DC is awesome and yes I do love ZZ Top.

In reality Cami I haven't seen albums list because I don't have all that much in common with others.

AC/DC is awesome and yes I do love ZZ Top.

In reality Cami I haven't seen albums list because I don't have all that much in common with others.
Cami Back In Black just made it today at 71, you could have gotten it higher! You left Cricket on his own, shame on you!

Nah, fair enough but 33 people voted and over 1000 Albums got voted for. If you love ZZ Top and AC/DC i can't see your taste being so obscure that you don't have stuff in common with any of those 33. The only person whose taste i'd call genuinely obscure that voted is Minio and he still got 3 on the Countdown.