Top MoFos 2018

Tools    

Here's the thing:

I am too lazy and too unskilled to calculate a countdown this time.
So, instead of a countdown, just post your TOP 25 MOFOS

and (optional) write a nice little (or long) comment
about every one of them.

You have until the end of 2018 to do this.
GO!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	225.5 KB
ID:	46705  

Master of My Domain
I'll just be my typical self and put this off until December 31st.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
25? I can't even name that many MoFos. Or maybe I can. Anyway, I'd rather go with top 10.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You didn't even put me on your list. I'm ignoring this thread.

A system of cells interlinked
I love all the MoFos!

Kudos for that awesome banner you made for the thread, too.

Weird is relative.
Sexy Celebrity, you're the person here who scares me the most, no offense.

(Yeah, I know, I'm a noob you probably haven't noticed.)

It doesn't matter. You don't have to respond. I'll always be dismissed as your resident obsessed person. The way the cookie crumbled for me.

You don't need to be afraid to say anything to me.
Well, let’s not be obsessed with me, anyway. It’s not worth it, I tell ya. You’ll only live to regret every second of it!
You took a flippant comment seriously as regards to obsession. All I wanted to be was a friend. I make jokes about obsession but realise that was a bad idea.

I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I shan't do so again. I love people I consider friends even if they don't feel the same way about me because I'm not fickle. Not a sad, obsessed creature even if it looked that way.

I apologise and am ashamed for causing you discomfortv

Sexy Celebrity, you're the person here who scares me the most, no offense.

(Yeah, I know, I'm a noob you probably haven't noticed.)
Sexy Celebrities are more scared of you than you are of them.

Man why do parents even use that phrase, can just see some kid thinking a Grizzly Bear is more scared of him and it not ending well.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Rauldc14s List

1. CosmicRunaway- a true friend here, even if we don't talk a whole ton much. But very down to earth and can chat with easily
2. Seanc- like a brother to me, and I mean that. Hope we stay Bros.
3. Camo- always look forward to your comments, even if we disagree on films a decent amount. You got a lot of knowledge
4. Citizen Rules- great to talk movies to. Probably keeps the film side of this forum alive the most.
5. Cricket- funny, watches a crap ton of films, and just a nice dude.
6. Miss Vicky- disappointing she doesn't post more, but glad she's still partaking in these Halls, even if she always hates my nominations
7. Edarsenal- just a cool dude and is another big reason why film is alive here. Always can count on him in HOFs
8. Swan- because he is Swan. Cool dude.
9. Jiraffejustin- should be here more, but we have a lot in common it seems.
10. Rodent- gives a lot of effort to keep things entertaining around here. Gotta give him his due.
11. Spaulding- love his film thoughts although he's never here. Oh well, he's on letterboxd.
12. Cat- she's a cool cat.
13. Cici- just an all around good guy. Survivor is extinct but we will have our memories.
14. Thursday Next- glad to see her still around. Love your thoughts on films too.
15. Yoda- because he's Yoda

Other 10 later, maybe.

1. Camo

He sucks, but I love him anyway. I definitely talk to him the most both on the forum and through PMs and profile comments. We have pretty dissimilar tastes, but somehow I still look forward to interacting with him - drunken weirdness and all.

2. cricket

I love how involved he is with the forum and how much he seems to genuinely care about the people here. Plus his humor cracks me up.

3. JayDee

I wish he was around the forum more, but I know he's got a lot going on in his personal life. Another really genuinely caring person and we've kept in contact elsewhere.

4. honeykid

I hate how little he's around these days, but he'll always have a place in my bitter, bitter heart.

5. Captain Spaulding

Not around anywhere near as much as he ought to be, but he's absolutely one of the most thoughtful and articulate MoFos. I truly look forward to reading his posts.

6. rauldc14

We don't agree on much when it comes to film, but I like how involved he is with the forum and our disagreements have made for interesting conversations.

7. mark f

An absolute wealth of knowledge and very helpful. I hope his decision not to tab anymore isn't an indication of waning interest in the forum as a whole. Losing him would be terrible. I just hope I'm not one of the people he wants to tell to **** off.

8. Sexy Celebrity

The man drives me absolutely insane and has probably occupied my ignore list more times than any other MoFo, but I can't deny that he makes the place interesting and that his relative absence has been a real downer.

9. Iroquois

I've been saddened to read about how he's been feeling about the forum lately. I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what he has to say politically (he's much farther left than I am) but I think I understand where he's coming from and absolutely think his heart is in the right place. He's also another knowledgeable and interesting guy, even if he seems to hate most things.

10. Citizen Rules

I've kind of gone back and forth on my opinion of CR. His old fashioned sensibilities definitely don't align with my own beliefs and sometimes I find myself very frustrated with that clash of thoughts, but it makes for interesting discussion and I like how involved he is with the community.

11. The Rodent

He's a really nice guy that contributes a lot to this forum and works hard to help others out with things like banners, avatars, and graphics.

12. Seanc

We don't see eye to eye on a whole lot of things, but I respect him. I miss his participation in the recent HOFs I've joined.

13.. Cici

I don't interact with him as much as I'd like to, but he's one hell of a nice guy.

14. jiraffejustin

Ditto to Sean.

15. thursday next

I like her no-nonsense attitude and have enjoyed her insights in the HOFs we've participated in together and elsewhere on the forum.

16. Gatsby

I don't get to interact with him much, but I like him a lot. I might've put him higher but the post comment he left me earlier resulted in me getting a really CRAPPY song stuck in my head so I'm a bit annoyed with him right now.

17. MovieMeditation

A really friendly guy. I wish he was here more regularly, but I'm thankful he didn't stay away for good.

18. Loner

He doesn't post nearly enough, but his posts often give me a chuckle when I come across them.

19. John McClane

I don't know her that well on a personal level, but it's definitely been interesting and enlightening to watch her transition. I do wish she'd participate more outside of the shoutbox and personal pics thread though.

20. Neiba

I haven't had much in the way of personal interactions, where I might get to know him beyond his taste in film, but I've enjoyed his input in the HOF threads.

21. Joel

Apparently he thinks we're clique-y around here and my first interactions with him (in my movie log) did not leave a good impression on me, but I like him quite a bit more now.

22. cat_sidhe

I don't think I've had a lot of direct interaction with her, but I do really like her enthusiasm for the boards.

23. The Gunslinger45

He been online but hasn't posted in months and that's a damn shame. Just a fun guy to interact with.

24. Chypmunk

I rarely interact with him but his constant puns do make me chuckle.

25. Christine

Where did our ray of sunshine go? Another one that's been gone a few months. I do hope she comes back.

I intentionally left Yoda off my list because I know he doesn't like us to include him in such things, but I definitely have a lot of respect for him and all he does here. Also mad love to Funny Face, who I see frequently IRL and is one of my best friends, but I left her off the list because she's never around the boards anymore.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.