How does anyone know when your birthday is?

Tools    

Haven't been here a year, and I don't remember if new mofos had to fill out this type of information in their initial data entry forms - that is, how anyone knows it's your birthday. Did we mention it when we first joined? Is there some thread I never noticed about this sort of thing? Is that info confidential , and does one have to click some sort of cyber button to say they wouldn't mind if anyone knows their birthday day?

Like if someone is having a birthday in exactly 2 weeks, how would anyone know?

Would Yoda know? Would he know b/c we told him, or just because he's wise and all knowing Yoda? Is Yoda even the one who's in charge of the birthday office management files???

Just a matter of idle curiosity, of course , from your pal
lens (August 18) lady
(aka: subtle as a brick)

Bottom right hand corner of the main forum index there's a box that says "Today's" you can switch it between Birthday's and Anniversaries, it lists members there. You have to fill out your Birthday and allow it to be displayed in your settings for it to come up for you.

Instructions on how to check if you have it set up:

Click "User CP" it's under the Essays and Reviews buttons at the top of the forum. Then click "edit profile" on the left hand side, then scroll down and you'll see a birthday part. Make sure you don't have it on "Hide age and Date of Birth" and it'll show up when it's your birthday.

Thank you @Camo . I was able to check that my birthday was indeed listed, BUT if it weren't for you. telling me not to hide it, it would have remained as mysterious a secret as my actual age .

And thank you too @ynwtf- for your supportive comment and well wishes. In honor of your early good wishes, I think I'll go out and have a piece of cake.

I normally dont let my birthday known but someone here ( @neiba ) has it on his calendar.. he lets the forum know...

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I normally dont let my birthday known but someone here ( @neiba ) has it on his calendar.. he lets the forum know...
It's true! Still on my calendar