MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

Montgomery Jones Williams ripkowski kerridge mays

There's a few more possibly but not sure

Dude, you go too hard big man. I hear that portly fella that used to play there is available. You guys interested in him again? He's probably too busy eating now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Dude, you go too hard big man. I hear that portly fella that used to play there is available. You guys interested in him again? He's probably too busy eating now.
Thought he was still with your Hawks? Crazy that he's not in the league after winning ROY about maybe 5 years ago

I think they dropped him about half way thru the year last season. Its a bummer how short the life span is for a NFL RB. Those guys literally get the sh*t kicked out of them every time they play. Tough gig.

Regards to getting 3 more coaches to flush out the list to 14 members, Ive noticed theres no Pay League thread enrollment started. How about we invite some that were in the pay league but not the free one?

Okay, we got Adam and Josh, so I think we just need one more for 14.

Coming in a little hot this time, but how's everyone feel about maybe drafting [b]August 19th[/i], around 1:00 PM ET? That would be a week from tomorrow. I can maybe do it one weekend after, but would love to do it then if it works for almost everyone.

Okay, we got Adam and Josh, so I think we just need one more for 14.

Coming in a little hot this time, but how's everyone feel about maybe drafting [b]August 19th[/i], around 1:00 PM ET? That would be a week from tomorrow. I can maybe do it one weekend after, but would love to do it then if it works for almost everyone.
I'd prefer the week after but can do either

..... and VERY eager to know the draft positions.

@7thson, I think I have one more, so if Dev wants to play we should get right to 14. Let me know!
Ok was waiting for solid info from Devs work. Looks like she will not be able to play. She really wants to join but after last year she does not want to be an absentee team and her work schedule this Fall will be even more intense. Which is good for her career wise but not so much for the game. Sorry all, I tried.

Okay, looks like we've got 14! Tagging everyone here so we all know who's who, and so you all see the draft stuff:
So far it sounds like everyone can make SUNDAY, AUGUST 19TH at 1:00 PM ET and most people slightly prefer it. It's soon, but everyone's checked in recently so I figure we're good. And besides, even when we plan this stuff weeks in advance one or two people always forget.

Sorry if it's all a little more compressed than usual. Tons going on this month, and having to find a few owners late to avoid going to 10 or 12. See you all on Saturday!

Gostkowski's just reliable dude. You need that stability. Think of all the points kickers score relative to most other positions. Can't let that fall past the 5th.

A system of cells interlinked
I am using the "Draft kickers in rounds 1-5" strategy this year.

Gold trophy, here I come!