MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Don't worry, his spot right now is all hot hands and luck.

Not like my ERA, which will definitely stay in the low 2's all year and never get blown up.

A system of cells interlinked
That face when you have 100 points, but are still 31 points back...

Price out after one inning, complaining of "sensations" in his throwing hand.

Just when i had started to think he might actually be good this season! Hopefully nothing too serious.

The Mets are such a dumpster fire
LOL. Funny expression that I may borrow from time to time.

Sooooo any PPD games today....
We had a damp Patriots' Day in Boston yesterday

We had a damp Patriots' Day in Boston yesterday
Yea. I think it was the worst record for the marathon on record so far. I work at a printing company, so we don't take the day off. The presses never stop!

We watched the race on our PCs. Pretty crazy come-from-behind finish for the men, yea?

I ran yesterday (https://tinyurl.com/y73rjdxu lol) and I can confirm that it was terrible. I called my dad after and he said that both the men's and women's races were really good yesterday. The men's winner, Yuki Kawauchi, isn't even a pro-runner!

I ran yesterday (https://tinyurl.com/y73rjdxu lol) and I can confirm that it was terrible. I called my dad after and he said that both the men's and women's races were really good yesterday. The men's winner, Yuki Kawauchi, isn't even a pro-runner!
Awesome!

How are you feeling today?

Awesome!

How are you feeling today?
Pretty okay. I may run a couple of miles later to assess the damage. I was really sad that the Red Sox were ppd, I feel like I missed out on the full Patriots' Day experience. Hopefully we get better weather next year.

I general, I'm getting sick of all of this rain; my H2H fantasy team is getting killed because of all of these rainouts. This is another plus of roto for sure.