Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
SC on a podcast? That's intriguing.

That's a lot of pressure on him, isn't it. I mean...the lore that surrounds possibly the brightest star to ever bathe this forum in its light. What if...it's not the greatest thing ever? I'm glad I don't have have millions and millions of fans. They say never meet your heroes...

Would have preferred Carpenters The Fog, but that's just me.
I didn't like The Fog.

Anyway, I just finished In the Mouth of Madness and I think it would be great to do a podcast about it, if they want to. It's a very trippy movie and it deals with religion, writing, insanity, alternate dimensions, reality, dark gods and monsters from unseen portions of the universe, all kinds of good stuff.

And I think I'd like to have one or two guest speakers, if possible. Maybe @cat_sidhe and @Captain Spaulding, if they're up for it.
There doesn't exist a technology capable of capturing that much awesomeness at once.

And I think I'd like to have one or two guest speakers, if possible. Maybe @cat_sidhe and @Captain Spaulding, if they're up for it.
There doesn't exist a technology capable of capturing that much awesomeness at once.
I can replace you, and my negative awesomeness will balance @cat_sidhe's excessive awesomeness.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't want to step on anyone's toes or over some boundaries, but I can setup, record and edit a podcast if @Sexy Celebrity really wants to do one in August and @Yoda can't. I just can't host it anywhere.

Suspect's Reviews

Bump! Going to try to record another one of these in a few weeks, thought I'd renew the call, see who still wanted to do it, yadda yadda. Not sure if I want to do a waiting list thing again or not, still figuring all that out, just need to bump every so often since sometimes people volunteer but it's a few months until everything lines up.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Bump! Going to try to record another one of these in a few weeks, thought I'd renew the call, see who still wanted to do it, yadda yadda. Not sure if I want to do a waiting list thing again or not, still figuring all that out, just need to bump every so often since sometimes people volunteer but it's a few months until everything lines up.
Glad to hear this. I was thinking this afternoon that I would be willing to donate for a MoFo burner phone so you could take voicemails if you ever wanted .

I'll throw my name in the hat...I feel like I could be a great counter to the intellectuals . I don't know if you have a movie in mind, but there is a current one that I could talk about for 12 hours.