Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

Another callout to all the MoFos out there...

Now we've pretty much got the MCU underway... are there any Harry Potter fans out there?
We have a quiz on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone... but would anyone be interested in covering the others so we have the complete set?

Chamber Of Secrets
Prisoner Of Azkaban
Goblet Of Fire
Order Of The Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows Part 1
Deathly Hallows Part 2

Now, Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone is a 20 questioner, but 10-12 questions for the others would probably suffice.
Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2 could possibly be just one quiz as well to lighten the load, another option is maybe even have Hallows one quiz and make it 20 questions... but all that would be up to whoever takes up the task of writing them

Any takers for Harry Potter?
Have a gander at the first post in this thread for the small list of requirements on writing a MoFo Quiz, and post in here if you'd like to help out and contribute to the site

Just had a check, "Extremist" is the right terminology
the program that causes the soldiers to explode is called "Extremis" though.

(Extremis was a story arc in IM comics they adapted for IM3)

(Extremists could describe the soldiers except they weren't trying to explode on purpose)

the program that causes the soldiers to explode is called "Extremis" though.

(Extremis was a story arc in IM comics they adapted for IM3)

(Extremists could describe the soldiers except they weren't trying to explode on purpose)

Double check...

Yeah you're right, @OdumC

Question just needs an adjustment in spelling.
This is why I asked other people to write certain quizzes for MoFo and ask to be meticulous in certain things

@Yoda a quick spelling change needed... question 9, Extremist to Extremis.

Another callout to all the MoFos out there...

Now we've pretty much got the MCU underway... are there any Harry Potter fans out there?
We have a quiz on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone... but would anyone be interested in covering the others so we have the complete set?
Me, me, me! I was looking for these as soon as I saw you had quizzes on here, but got embarrassed and perplexed to find out there only was one for the first film!

I've already seen a bunch of Harry Potter fanatics on here who surely would love to do some, but sign me up on one or two. I'll gladly do a 20 questioner. Ain't no half-serving of this beautiful franchise here!

Me, me, me! I was looking for these as soon as I saw you had quizzes on here, but got embarrassed and perplexed to find out there only was one for the first film!

I've already seen a bunch of Harry Potter fanatics on here who surely would love to do some, but sign me up on one or two. I'll gladly do a 20 questioner. Ain't no half-serving of this beautiful franchise here!

Lovely stuff, thank you Deathly!

have you had a read of the first post of the thread? There's a handful of requirements for writing, just have a gander at them first

Which ones you want to write up for? You can do all of them if you want

That's cool, bud... we got a few others in the pipeline already so there's plenty of time to get them done.
As I said to Odum, don't burn yourself out writing them and watching like 7 movies in a row

Putting together some images so from now on the new quizzes that go live, get an image posted in here too
Just makes things a bit more sparkly.

Example:

Any idea how people add a link to an image?
I've seen it a couple times in countdowns and such when someone adds a link to IMDb, to a picture of IMDb's logo.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Very girly, Rattus. You're showing your sensitive new age side. ��

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Tht's cool. Yes it takes you straight to the quizz.