The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I watched that and I could hear Christopher Walken saying "How industrious". Problem is I can't remember whether that's in A View to a Kill or Batman Returns .

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

*eeeeh-eeh*
Incorrect. I am sorry ...but the sense that we were looking for was smell. What is, 'are these the droids you are smelling for?' Jeff has the board. Jeff?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Have you lost weight? Looks like!
I asked the same some time ago. Her answer was to hide my boner, so I guess she didn't. She looks pretty, though.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Few pictures from my trip to Romania - Transylvania.
Ms M I would like to go to Castle Csjethe... My person of interest owned land in Slovakia, Hungary and Transylvania.

Hopefully nobody's injured – that looks pretty high up where you're taking it from; I like those domed towers in the distance.

Unregistered User
Hopefully nobody's injured – that looks pretty high up where you're taking it from; I like those domed towers in the distance.

No casualties so far. I'm on the 9th floor so its a decent view over Belfast, although not from that side. The other view I have is The Europa Hotel, infamously known as the most bombed hotel in Europe.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Ms M I would like to go to Castle Csjethe... My person of interest owned land in Slovakia, Hungary and Transylvania.
Great destinations Movie Gal. I mean Slovakia, Hungary and Romania. I haven't been to castle Csjethe, but I like this three countries. I feel there like at home, because they are quite similar to Poland.

Great destinations Movie Gal. I mean Slovakia, Hungary and Romania. I haven't been to castle Csjethe, but I like this three countries. I feel there like at home, because they are quite similar to Poland.
Well there is a reason I would like to go...its a home of a certain Countess who was imprisoned there for her crimes. I'm very knowledgeable about her life and methods she used.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Thing1

Thing 2

Naming rights are currently open to the highest bidder.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Got my youngest staying with me for a few days. Introduced her to the Bill & Ted movies

Excellent!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Well there is a reason I would like to go...its a home of a certain Countess who was imprisoned there for her crimes. I'm very knowledgeable about her life and methods she used.
So you want go there to practise Fine by me